Chapter Eight

' What are you guys doing? '

Johnny and Doyoung break their hug and turn to look just to find out a mad Jaehyun. ' N-Nothing. ' Johnny let a nervous laugh. He never want to see a mad Jaehyun. Even imaging him being angry, Johnny will still get a shiver. Jaehyun narrows his eyebrows. Does this guy has to be jealous over a hugging with his crush? Johnny secretly rolls his eyes.  ' Why are you off so early? Don't you have work to do? ' Johnny asks, not wanting to show so obvious that he's little afraid of Jaehyun.

' I noticed that Doyoung is sick this morning. So I took a half day off to take care of him. ' Jaehyun answers. He shows a bag of medicines and tilts his head to look at Doyoung who behind Johnny. ' I guess you don't need me after all. ' Jaehyun gives him a death stare.

' Oh yea. Johnny is really good at taking care of me. I feel better. So don't worry, Jae. ' Doyoung who doesn't feel the intense atmosphere , just flashes his big gummy smile and silly giggles. Johnny stares at Doyoung with worried eyes. For the first time, he wants Doyoung to shut up.

' No, he needs you. ' Johnny knows what to do. He gets up from chair. He pats Jaehyun's shoulder before leaving the room. ' You know him better. ' Johnny whispers to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun looks at Johnny with the
corner of his eyes. He follows Johnny out of the room and closes the door.

' What? Don't you want to talk to him? ' Johnny gives Jaehyun a curious look as he sees Jaehyun went out with him. He notices Jaehyun's concern face. ' Don't show me that face. No one is snatching Doyoung from you. ' Johnny pokes Jaehyun's dimple playfully.

Jaehyun shakes off his hand and mouths ' You sure? '

Johnny chuckles. ' Do you see me crushing on someone before? I don't need love. ' He places his hand inside his pocket and walk away to his room.

Jaehyun at the behind, smirks sadly. Jaehyun actually is fine with them hugging but he starting to worry when he sees Johnny's smiley face during the hugs. He never see such face from Johnny before. It's like Johnny just found out the purpose of his life. The soft smile is definitely for Doyoung. Because there's no way Johnny will show that kind of face.

You said you never fall in love but I think you will if it's Doyoung.

Jaehyun sighs. He then notices Taeyong coming up from the stairs. ' What? You done your practice? ' Jaehyun asks.

Taeyong scratches his neck and laughs. ' I'm skipping the next session. By the way, is Doyoung okay? I saw him not feeling well this morning. ' Taeyong answers.

Jaehyun widens his eyes in surprise. Did Taeyong who always says ' none of my business ' , came back early from his practice just to see Doyoung?

Jaehyun narrows his eyebrow.

Is everyone coming for his man?

-

' So you're saying he is your ex? ' Taeyong asks Jaehyun in front of him at the dining table as they want to have a talk.

' Doyoung is the bitch? He doesn't look like that kind of man. ' Winwin who also came back from work, narrows his eyebrows in confusion. Jaehyun rolls his eyes. Why Winwin also seem to be interested in Doyoung? During this two months, what did Doyoung do to them?

Jaehyun sighs and nods. ' Don't you dare to call him bitch. He has reason. ' Jaehyun adds.

' I bet he has. ' Winwin leans back on his chair. ' I can't believe I called him bitch in front of him. ' Winwin scoffs at himself.