Chapter Five

Fifteen minutes before the incident.

' Why are you buying me this? ' Winwin asks while looking at the menu. He is curious because Jaehyun suddenly showed up at his workplace and said that he is treating him a dinner.

' I just got paid and I feel like treating someone. ' Jaehyun connects his AirPod to his phone and writes down his order on a paper.

' Why only me though? ' Winwin asks.

' The elders never let me pay for them. ' Jaehyun mumbles but loud enough for Winwin to hear him. Winwin nods as he agrees. ' Did you seriously just pick the most expensive dish? ' Jaehyun hisses at Winwin. Winwin just sticks out his tongue playfully.

Jaehyun shakes his head and dials Johnny's number. He actually has a plan with Johnny. He called and got Johnny's help in this morning after leaving the house. He wants to stop Doyoung from leaving. Therefore, they planned to let Johnny to have a talk with Doyoung while Jaehyun can eavesdrop. Johnny is a good talker after all. Johnny is helping him to fish some information from Doyoung. This explains why Jaehyun takes Winwin out for dinner. He does not want Winwin to interrupt Johnny and Doyoung's talk. And Jaehyun does not bother Taeyong as Taeyong has a performance.

' Yes, I'm regret. '

Jaehyun raised his eyebrows.

' I'm regret accepting his confession. I shouldn't have be his boyfriend. '

Jaehyun's heart sinks deeper as Doyoung continues explain his feeling toward him. Every single words of Doyoung hits Jaehyun very hard. The world seems crumble down to Jaehyun. He feels so empty and lost. Just then, Doyoung found about the eavesdropping. He can hear Doyoung's voice so clearly and sense Doyoung's anger. However, Jaehyun is not going to hang up the phone. He only ended the call when he knew Doyoung walks out of the house.

Jaehyun stares blankly at his food as he does not how to react. He feels sad, hurt and angry. He takes a deep breath.

' Issh thereshd somethifng wrong? ' Winwin asks with mouth fulls of food when he notices Jaehyun's sudden change in expression.

Jaehyun takes out his money and places them on table. ' I'm leaving. ' Jaehyun says calmly, leaving Winwin in shock.

' What? Wai- I'm taking your food! ' The last thing Jaehyun heard from Winwin in the restaurant before he walks out.

-

Doyoung and Taeyong come back home together at late night. They both walk to their room before saying good night to each other.

' It's really nice to have a talk with you. ' Taeyong grins sillily while leaning on his door. ' It's so fun to have you be my side. ' He then adds.

Doyoung chuckles at Taeyong's word and gestures Taeyong to sleep. ' Me too. Just go in and sleeps right now. It's getting late. ' Doyoung says before he enters his room.

Taeyong pouts sadly as he watches Doyoung entering his room. He wants to talk more but Doyoung does not to stay up late.

When Doyoung enters his room, he is surprised by a figure on his bed. He studies the figure and sigh in relief. ' Jung Jaehyun, why are you in my room? ' he asks.

Jaehyun looks up from playing his fingers and stares at Doyoung with puffy red eyes. ' You're finally back. I'm waiting for you. ' Jaehyun whines. ' We need to talk. ' he rubs his eyes.