Chapter Six

' Wow, these food look nice. ' Johnny exclaims once he get back home. Doyoung glances at Johnny then ignores him while setting the utensils, leaving Johnny with an awkward smile. He still has trust issue with the guy.

' Of course, they are. We cook together. ' Winwin rests his elbow on Doyoung's shoulder while raises one eyebrow in victory as if he wins over the world. Doyoung chuckles at Winwin's cuteness.

' Hey, aren't these all food Jaehyun's favourite? ' Taeyong asks when he notices there's only two dishes are his favourite while the others are Jaehyun's.

Doyoung widens his eyes when he realizes he cooked four Jaehyun's favourite dishes. He secretly steals a glance at Jaehyun, hoping Jaehyun will not get wrong idea. However, Jaehyun is already there laying lazily on wall, smirking at him. Even though, Jaehyun's bang is covering his eyes, Doyoung still can see his teasing face.

' You blind? I made kimbap for you. ' Winwin fights back while Taeyong laughs it off.

After a long day with heavy works, their exhaustion seem to fade with a heart-warming dinner. They never feel this warm for a long time with a full meal waiting for them at home. They can experience the happiness because of Doyoung. The thought suddenly comes into their mind.

Doyoung's existence is such a blessing to everyone.

-

Johnny sits on sofa with a sigh. He had been thinking all day how to make up with Doyoung. With his ' smart ' plan, he manages to make that bunny got pissed on him. Johnny rests his eyes in exhaustion. When he opens his eyes again, he sees Doyoung munching a bread in front of him. 

' Are you using the tv? My drama is going to air. ' Doyoung asks with a pleading eyes asking Johnny to let him use the tv.

Johnny freezes for a while then shakes his head. He is panicked with the sudden presence of Doyoung. Doyoung smiles and sits beside Johnny. Johnny narrows his eyes brows in confusion. Shouldn't Doyoung be hating on him? ' What's drama you are watching? ' Johnny tries to get along with Doyoung.

' Searchwww. ' Doyoung answers with eyes on tv, waiting for his drama.

' Oh~ that one. By the way, Scarlett in the drama is cool though. ' Johnny says. Doyoung excitedly widens his eyes and gasps when he heard Johnny. He grabs Johnny's wrist which surprises Johnny.

' You watch the drama too? I'm so happy. I finally have someone to talk about my drama. ' Doyoung flashes his gummy smile. He then keeps back his smile when he sees Johnny's confusion face. ' You still awkward with me? ' Doyoung asks while Johnny remains silent. Doyoung blinks and lowers his head. ' I'm sorry. I shouldn't ignore you just now. I actually have no right to get angry on you. You're just helping Jaehyun after all. ' Doyoung takes back his hand from Johnny's wrist.

' Nah, I'm also at fault too. I tricked you when I barely know you. ' Johnny gives Doyoung a soft gaze. ' I'm sorry. '

Doyoung's eyes shines and looks at Johnny. ' So we good now? ' Doyoung sillily giggles while Johnny nods and gives Doyoung a pat on his shoulder.

Johnny studies Doyoung's figure silently while Doyoung is watching his drama. He then remembers Doyoung's wrist scar. ' Sorry to bother you but would you like to tell me how this happen? ' Johnny folds up Doyoung's right sleeve, revealing his scar. ' I actually noticed it a few days ago. ' He then adds.

Doyoung widens his eyes in surprise then quickly rolls down his sleeve. He hissed at Johnny. This guy named Johnny really likes to get on his nerve. Doyoung then lowers down his head when he realizes his secret is exposed.