Chapter Two

Doyoung walks out of his room. He goes down and notices a white puppy outside. He gasps excitedly. He runs to unlocked the glass door.

' Hey, cutie~' Doyoung greets the dog in high pitch voice. He caresses the puppy head playfully.

' Don't touch the dog. She's not friendly. She barks at everyone unless you're her father. ' Winwin who also goes down from his room talks. He wants to stop Doyoung from going to the puppy when he saw him got excited because of Taeyong's puppy. The puppy might hurt him. However, he is surprised when the puppy is actually playing with Doyoung. The puppy never get along with human unless you are the Lee fucking Taeyong, the godly handsome man.

' What's this. She likes you? ' Winwin widens his eyes. He walks toward them in surprise but then the puppy barks at him. Winwin flinches.

' Hahaha. What did you do? She hates you. ' Doyoung laughs at Winwin's reaction. He holds up the puppy to check if it is really a she.

Winwin hides himself behind the glass door and enjoys watching Doyoung's playful side. He thought Doyoung is a cold man who rarely interact with others. However, when Winwin saw the gummy smile, he sure Doyoung ain't unfriendly.

' Your smile is beautiful. ' Winwin suddenly praises. Doyoung looks up from the puppy to Winwin and smiles in reply. ' I-I mean you looked intimidating just now. ' Winwin scratches his back neck as an act of shyness.

' That's people's first impression of me.' Doyoung says while highfive-ing with the puppy.

' Boo-hoo~ Look who just back? ' a red haired guy suddenly pops out from Winwin's behind.

' Taeyong! ' Winwin calls him out. Doyoung's attention is caught by the sudden presence of Taeyong. He puts down the puppy and greets Taeyong. They shake each other hand. ' Taeyong, this is our new mate. ' Winwin introduces.

' You're already a friend to Mary? That's fast. ' Taeyong walks to touch his puppy. ' The others three spend two years with her and she still hates them. ' Taeyong laughs.

' You must be telling her to bark at us. ' Winwin rolls his eyes.

' I did not. ' Taeyong pouts and stares at Doyoung. ' I guess animals love you. ' Taeyong says while Doyoung just shrugs.

Taeyong then tilts his head . ' Well, you kinda look like a bunny. ' He smiled.

Doyoung make a disgusted face. He does not know what to say. But he thinks he looks nothing like a bunny.

' Don't mind him. That's his way to flirt with people. He calls me a baby chick ' Winwin crosses his arm on his chest and lies on the wall lazily.

Doyoung nods. 'Perhaps, did you call Mark a baby lion. ' Doyoung asks.

' Mark? That cute guy? Yea, I saw him last time and he reminded of me a lion cub. ' Taeyong says.

' You probably called him in weird way. I think you scared him. He came back whining and asked me if he looks like a baby lion. For your information, Mark is straight. ' Doyoung laughs.

' Wrong person. Haha. ' Winwin lets out a sarcastic laugh.

' What's with the laughing? ' a familiar voice comes out in nowhere which drops Doyoung's heart again. He see a figure walking toward them.

Please don't be him. Please don't be him.

' Jaehyun ! ' Winwin calls him out.