Sent at 5:49 p.m.

From Baby Daddy 😗🤷🏽:
Yeen bout it. What she
say to you?

Sent at 5:49 p.m.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
Nanani asked how we met
and i told them and then her
butt hurt ass gon sarcastically
say 'that's nice'. And then ole girl
asked what her name was so i said
'Zoriah Amaru Summers-Grant' and
i guess it upset her even more
because she sarcastically said
'that's cute' my baby might
not be here yet, but I'll still go
dumb behind her.

Sent at 5:50 p.m.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
You need to learn how to
pick women to use as sex
buddies cause this is
ridiculous.

Sent at 5:50 p.m.

From Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
She gon have my last name?
Where you at?

Sent at 5:50 p.m.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
Yes, but that's besides the point.
And Aunt Pam brought me into the
kitchen.

Sent at 5:51 p.m.

From Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
Aight.

Sent at 5:51 p.m.

This dirty bastard better not come in here.

"Here you go.", Aunt Pam said dragging a bar stool. I met her halfway and finished dragging the stool.

"Thank you. So what do you need me to do?", i asked.

"Can you make the shrimp alfredo?", she asked pointing to the counter with two pots and a whole bunch of jars and seasoning.

"Yes ma'am.", i said waddling myself over to the counter.

"So how's everything with being pregnant and dealing with Aiden?", she asked opening the refrigerator.

"Everything is fine i guess. I think that we rushed into things a little bit too fast and we didn't know what we wanted. We took some time apart from each other and now i think that since we haven't been around each other, we know whay we want or at least we have an idea. Either way, whatever happens I'm fine as long as my baby girl is healthy and happy.", i told her.

"How old are you again sweetness?", she asked with a smile.

"I'm nineteen.", i told her.

"You're very mature for your age and i think that's what Aiden needs. He needs someone mature and who's not gon fall for his games. And you're the perfect young woman for him. If im being honest that boy is in love with you. I see the way he looks at you and how his eyes light up whenever he talks about you or you're around him. Don't say i told you, but before he brought you here, he called me to tell me to tell everyone to be on their best behavior for you.", she said making me put my head down.