"Sexy yet breathtaking," I say and she nods, smiling at me. She makes me hold the bra before giving me a few more then we went to the panties section. I follow after her, still feeling slightly embarrass.

"Demi, this is torture." I mumble to her as she gives me a pair of panties to hold while she looks for more. She laughs at me and pinches my red cheek, smiling widely at me.

"For you I guess, come on, I wanna try this on." She says before going to the changing section, I trudge after her slowly.

"I hate you right now," I grunt as I sat down on one of the chairs, handing the underwear and bras to her while putting my bags beside me, she puts down her bags next to me.

"Nope, you love me." She says and winks at me before turning around, walking into the empty changing room across from me. She opens the door before closing it behind her.

I sigh, slumping down on my seat, avoiding the curious gazes around me. I could see Demi's shoes under the door and watch as she drops her shirt on the ground, her blue bra follows. I gulp, feeling a bit nervous.

"Yep, I'm totally taking this." I heard Demi says from inside, I groan to myself and buried my face in my hands.

"Demi, your killing me here." I mumble into my hands, glad she couldn't hear me.

I could hear Demi snickering to herself in the changing room and I took this as the chance to run. Grabbing my bags, I ran out of the store and into the crowd of people. Thank god, I escape from that place.

I sigh, looking around me and thought this was a good time to find Demi a present. So I went looking for one. I found the perfect gift.

I grin to myself after buying it, I grab the already wrapped in Christmas wrapping box into my hands then put it softly in my bags, stuffing it to the bottom so Demi won't see it. I have the other half.

I walk out of the jewelry store and sat down on a bench, admiring the gifts I got this year.

"Nick! There you are! Where the hell have you been? You ditched me back there!" I heard Demi say, I look up at her voice and watch as she walks over to me, bags on her arms.

I winced slightly. "Well uh, I didn't ditch you though! I was just getting a present for someone special! I was gonna look for you after I got it! I'm sorry!" I say and smiled sheepishly at her.

She rolls her eyes but accepts my apology. She drops on the bench next to me and puts her bags on the floor. She lays her head on my shoulder and sighed tiredly.

"I surely shop till I drop," She says and I chuckle at her. I move my arm so I can wrap it around her and tug her closer to me, she quickly cuddles into my side.

"Got everything you need?" I ask her and she nods against my shoulder.

"Yep, I got everything. You?" I nodded and smiled at her.

"Yeah, I do." I say and we sat there for a bit, relaxing our tired legs. When we knew it was time to go after getting some lunch, I grab most of the bags since I didn't want Demi to carry them and get tired. She whines, telling me she could handle them but I shook my head stubbornly and let her carry only a few bags.

"Fine," She says in defeat and I grin at her. "Lets go," She then grabs a few bags and I followed her to the entrance, the bags tightly grip in my hands and arms.

We got a cab and drove to Demi's place since she had way more bags then I do. When we got there, we paid the driver and step out of the car, grabbing the bags from the trunk.

Following Demi inside her apartment, she locks the door behind us and I ask her. "Where should I put these?"

"In the living room if you can, thanks." She says and I nodded, going into the living room and setting the bags down against the back of her red couch. I put my bags on the table before turning to her.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask her and she points down the hall and I nodded before going into the hall. I looked for the bathroom and once I found it, I went in and relieved myself before washing my hands and going back to the living room, not before checking if my hair was alright.

"I'll just get going since I gotta go pick up Ezra from a birthday party." I tell Demi once I saw her sitting on a counter top, her tanned legs swinging back and forth as she sips on her coffee.

"Okay, tell Ezra I say hi! I had fun today Nick," She tells me and I smiled at her, nodding.

"Me too, minus the Victoria's Secret thing." I say and she laughs, her body trembling with laughter while I shook my head at her.

"Oh god I enjoyed that," She says with amusement clear in her voice. I grab my bags and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Bet you did, see ya Demi!" I say and walk to her front door. I opened and heard Demi calling after me.

"Bye Nick! See ya later!" I smiled before shutting the door behind me then walk down the hall.

Leaving Demi's apartment to Ezra's friend's house, I hope that Demi will love her present that I got her.

I can't wait for Christmas.