"Too bad for you. Fury put you on the mission, alongside Steve, me, Sam, Tori, Lorelei, and Tony,"

"I'm willing to go in place of her," Lexi volunteered.

"Sorry Lex, we need her. Mind reading is going to help us find out who is doing this," Tris rejected her offer.

"Fine, whatever. When does the mission start?" Quinn sighed.

"Now. Get changed and dress up, we're going to a bar in Manhattan at nine-thirty tonight," Tony told her, "they're killing men in power right? Well, the place they're killing people at is right near one of the most expensive bars in Manhattan, 1 OAK.

"It's close to the tower, and every location that they have been operating in surrounds the old Avengers tower. The only place they haven't gone to is 1 OAK club. Now everyone on the front lines has to go and get dressed," Everyone on the mission except Steve left the room, "Skylar, can you hack the cameras in the bar?"

"Definitely,"

"You, Vision, Bucky, Thor, Raven, Lexi and Wanda are going to watch the cameras through the TV and laptops around here. Don't take your eyes off of them until the mission is over, and alert us of any suspicious activity,"

"Got it. We'll get set up," Raven nodded.

-

Quinn's nerves were getting the better of her. She looked at herself in the mirror, making sure everything was done perfectly. She was wearing a sleeveless wine coloured dress that flared out at the sides and fell about four inches above her knee. The top of the top was a wrapped top that formed into a waistline belt. With the dress, she wore black customized stiletto heels that Tori and Tony had made her. The heels on the shoes were knives, and bumping the heels twice against an object, the heels revealed small daggers. Her makeup was wine coloured and gold, with a dark wine lipstick. She knew what was going to go down tonight, and she knew that it was probably going to get her found out. Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door.

"May I come in?" It was Steve.

"Yes," she replied, straightening up a bit. He opened the door, and stood in an white button up shirt and dark blue slacks. He had dress shoes on, but they were the ones that Tony and Tori had made, so they were easy to run in.

"I wanted to ask you something..."

"Shoot,"

"I wanted to know if you had seen that symbol anywhere before. On the streets, as a tattoo, anything,"

"I have a couple of times, as both a tattoo and on the streets, but I never thought anything of it. I don't really remember anything about the people who had them either,"

"Sorry, I just thought I'd ask,"

"I get it, don't worry. Just for the mission, right?"

"Of course. Shall we?" Steve held out his arm for her to take, which she gladly obliged. They took the elevator to the garage, and took the black Audi r8 there to the bar. It was about a twenty minute drive, where Steve was asking her about the mission and telling her what she would be doing. She was to be near the bar. She put in her earpiece when she got there and walked into the bar alone.

It was a really fancy looking place, and very expensive looking, as Tony had described it. The decor was very golden, and wooded with lighting to match certain parts of the club. Quinn sat by the bar and ordered a drink as she was told, while the others began to scout out the place. There were a few men that asked the girl to dance, and at one point she accepted, just for the hell of it. Steve gave her shit for that, but Tony completely relaxed about it.