Karma's a Bitch !

Giselle POV

I wrote up to an empty bed and a baby crying. I pulled my warm silken covers off my body and went to check on Izzy. I warmed up a bottle, feed it to her and walked around the house with no sign off Shawn. When Izzy finished her bottle I took her back to her room and laid her down. Knowing we had an argument I wouldn't have expected to sleep in the bed with me but I did expect him to come home. Walking back to my room I crawled into my bed and pulled the compfy covers over my body.

Shawn POV

I finished getting dressed, grabbed my things and quietly slipped out of the hotel room. Not remembering how the hell I got here our where my car is I managed to flag down a taxi.

Taxi driver- Where to ?

Shawn- 1002 Balaye Court

Taxi driver- Okay

               10 minutes later

I stuck my key in the door, turned it and opened the door. I walked upstairs to find that Giselle and Izzy aren't here. I ran to our bedroom, looked in the draws to see if her stuff was still here. Once I had conformation that they didn't leave I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Giselle POV

Me and Izzy decided to go to the mall since there was nothing to do at home. I went to kids footlocker to find my baby some new kicks. I saw these pink and white Jordan's that were so cute I had to buy us matching ones. We left footlocker and went into Carter's baby store. Looking around and accidentally bump into someone who kinda looks familiar.

Giselle- I apologize I can be a little clumsy at times

Guy- No it's okay I wa- Giselle

Giselle- Um am I supposed to know you ?

Guy- (laughs) Yeah it's me Caden

Giselle- Omg I haven't seen since we were ten

Caden- I know it's been forever

Izzy- (coos)

Caden- And who is this beautiful little lady ?

Giselle- This is my daughter Giselle but we call her Izzy

Caden- Hey Izzy, she's beautiful just like her mother and she looks like you

Giselle- Thank you but I think she looks like her father

Caden- Well li-( phone rings)

Giselle- Hold that thought, hello

Shawn- Hey where are y'all ?

Giselle- We are  spending some mommy/daughter time together so whatever you called me for it can wait until we get home (click) sorry about that what were you saying ?

Caden- I was just saying that I have to go I'm supposed to meet my parents for lunch and it was nice seeing you after all these years and that you look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you and that I would love to take you to dinner tonight

Giselle- Well it was nice seeing you to and thank you and I would love to go to dinner with you

Caden- Okay here's my number I'll text me address when your ready

Giselle- Okay see you later

Caden- Later

Me and Izzy finished our shopping, went back to the car and went home. I took my sleeping angel up to her room and laid her in her crib. As I was waking to our room I heard moaning, I slowly opened our bedroom door to find some hoe on top of my man. I didn't say anything I just slammed the door, went to Izzy's room and started packing her stuff. I felt a hand pull on my arm to turn me around, I snatched my arm back and continued packing. Until I realized that I wasn't going anywhere, he was.