Revenge and Other Things

Giselle POV

I am up at 4 in the morning crying my eyes out and on top of that I have the worst headache ever. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and automatically knew who it was. Shawn didn't say anything he just sat down on the couch and held me while I cried. I cried until I fell asleep in his arms, I felt him lift me up and take up into our room. He laid me down on the bed, got in and wrapped me in his arms. I woke up hours later and heard laughter coming from izzy's room. I got up walked to the door and smiled, Shawn was playing peek a boo with izzy. I quietly walked in behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Giselle- Good morning Mr. Carter

Shawn- Good morning Mrs. Carter

Giselle- I'm not Mrs. Carter yet but later on I will be 

Shawn- What ?

Giselle- I wanna get married today

Shawn- But I thought you wanted a an actual wedding

Giselle- I did but I've been thinking about it and it's a waste of money I mean if we did have this big wedding who's going to be there I have no-one to walk me down the aisle, my brother isn't going to be there and my Mom nor my Dad is going to be there so why not just get married at the courthouse

Shawn- Okay let's do it

Giselle- Seriously ?

Shawn- Seriously let's go

Giselle- (squeals)  YAY !  Thank you baby thank you I love you so much (kisses him)

Shawn- Your welcome but calm down and go get dressed

Giselle- Okay

I went to take a shower, brush my teeth and find my outfit. I put on a white body hugging dress with white sandals and gold jewelry. Shawn put on a white shirt with black jeans and white jordans with his black diamond chain. I dressed izzy in a white lace dress with her cute little sandals and her white haeadband. I smiled at us in the mirror and Shawn kissed me and izzy in the forehead and we walked out the door. We went to ihop to get some food then we went to the courthouse. We got inside the courthouse and Shawn and I walked up to the front. The preacher man said whatever he is suppose to say and we repeated after him.

Preacher- Shawn Carter do you take Giselle Williams to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and in health , for richer or for poorer  till death do you part ?

Shawn- I do

Preacher- Giselle Williams do you take Shawn Carter to be your lawfully wedded husband  through sickness and in health , for richer or for poorer till death do you part ?

Giselle- I do

Preacher- Then you may kiss your bride

Shawn&Giselle- (Kiss)

Giselle- (laughs) I love you

Shawn- I love you too and I love you too (kissing izzy)

Izzy- (laughing)

Giselle- Come on let's go

They gave us a marriage certificate and we left. When we got back home I saw a familiar woman standing in our driveway. I got out of the car with izzy in my hand and walked up to her.

Giselle- Excuse me but can I help you ?

Lady- No but he can (pointing to Shawn)

Giselle- Wait a minute you Blair's assistant Olivia, what the hell do you want ?

Olivia- I came to talk to my man

Giselle- (scoffs) Shawn you better get this hoe cause I don't have time for this (waking in the house)

Shawn POV

I saw Olivia in our driveway and I got angry as hell. I wanted to strangle her so bad seeing her at the office made me mad but it wasn't that serious but the fact that she actually came to my house where my family is made me furious.

Shawn- What the hell are you doing here ?

Olivia- I want you back Shawn I'm in love with you and you know you still love me to

Shawn- (scoffs) What makes you think I still love you ?, Is it the way I started dating Giselle and fell in love with her or when me and Giselle made love or when me and her moved here and left you in Texas or you know what I think I got it the when she had my child and we got married. Now if that is me still being in love with you then you are one crazy bitch (walks away)

Giselle POV

After I put izzy down for a nap I went downstairs, I heard Shawn call Olivia a crazy bitch and I bust out laughing. I went outside and what that bitch said about my baby made me go crazy.

Olivia- You know what you better walk away go back in there with yo 2 lil bitches 

Giselle- Hold the hell on bitch you think you finna call me and my baby a bitch and get away with it nah come here bitch (snatches her)

Olivia- (screams) (punches and misses) STOP, STOP PLEASE STOP

Giselle- (laughs) ( punches her one more time) That's what you get bitch now get the hell out of my driveway

Me and Shawn walked back in the house and went to the bathroom. I ran some bath water and Shawn and I stripped naked and got in the tub.

Shawn- You beat her ass and it was funny

Giselle- (laughs) Yeah

Shawn-  As funny as it was I don't want you doing that anymore

Giselle- Why ?

Shawn- Because you don't have time to be fighting people especially irrelevant ass people and plus you're a mother and a wife now you have to set an example for izzy how would you like it if when she gets older her mother is know as the woman you whopped everybody's ass

Giselle- (laughs)

Shawn- (laughs) I'm serious Selle

Giselle- I know baby I'm listening I'll stop okay ?

Shawn- Okay I love you

Giselle- I love you too (kisses him)