Maybe, Maybe Not

Giselle POV

I woke up, took James to school went back home and went to sleep. I have been sleepy a lot lately and don't know why I think it's just because I've been busy lately and not getting enough sleep. I woke up 3 hours later and went downstairs. I made it halfway down the stairs then ran back up and into the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and started puking my guts out. I was in so much pain that I didn't even realize Shawn was holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I got off the floor flushed the toilet and washed my face and mouth. Shawn wrapped me in his warm arms and asked me what was wrong.

Shawn- What's wrong ?

Giselle- I don't know, I was waking downstairs when I felt this wave of nausea come over me and I ran into the bathroom

Shawn- Did you eat something bad ?

Giselle- I don't think so I mean maybe I did I don't know but I feel terrible right now

Shawn- Do you want to go to the Doctor ?

Giselle- Yeah, let me eat and get dressed first

Shawn- Okay, you need anything ?

Giselle- No

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on some grey sweat's. I went downstairs ate some waffles and Me and Shawn walked out the door. 15 minutes later we arrived at the Doctor's office. Shawn checked us in and we waited. We sat in the waiting room for an hour before the doctor called us into the room. I sat on the table and zoned out, I didn't hear a word anyone said. I was to busy thinking about the miscarriage I had and all the pain me and Shawn went through. I don't know why I was thinking about that it just crossed my mind and I have no idea why. My thoughts were interrupted when Shawn snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Giselle- Huh, what happened ?

Shawn- I told the doctor you threw up and he said he'll be right back. Are you okay ?

Giselle- Yes, I'm fine I just zoned out

Shawn- Okay

A few minutes later the Doctor came back and told me he had to draw my blood. I freaked out cause I hate needles but it wasn't as bad as I thought. He left and came back with a clipboard in his hands, I don't know why but I was worried about what he was going to say.

Doctor- All the test we ran came back negative so I think it's just a little case of the stomach flu so you should go home get some rest and if you keep having these pains and throwing up come back and we'll give you some antibiotics

Giselle- Okay, thank you

Doctor- You are very welcome

After we left the doctor's office we picked James up from school and went to my mom's house. When we got there my Mom's "friend" Blair's car was in the driveway. I knew my Mom had to have feelings for this man because she usually isn't friendly with the people she works with. Even if she is friendly with them she would NEVER invite then to her house, EVER. We got out the car knocked on the door and she opened it.

Mama- Oh, look at my baby growing up (picking up James)

James- (giggles)

Giselle- Well hello to you to

Mama- Sorry, Hi baby Hi Shawn ( kissing James)

Giselle- (laugh) Hi, hello Mr.Blair

Blair- Hello, sweetie who's this ?

Giselle- This is my fiancee Shawn, Shawn this is my mom's friend Blair

Shawn- Hello Sir, how are you ?

Blair- I'm good thank you

Mama- So, What y'all been up to ?

Shawn- At the doctors office

Mama- Why! What happened ?

Shawn- Your daughter was having pain in her stomach and throwing up

Mama- What, baby are you okay ?

Giselle- Yeah, I'm fi- (runs upstairs) (throwing up)

Mama- Baby are you sure you're okay ?

Giselle, Yea- ( throwing up) (finished)

Mama- Baby what did the doctor tell you ?

Giselle- He told me all the test came back negative and that I probably have a stomach flu or something

Mama- Do you know what kind of test they ran ?

Giselle- No why ?

Mama- Because sweetie you may need a pregnancy test

Giselle- Mama there's no way I'm pregnant you know that

Mama- Well you don't know that do you ?. How long have you been having these symptoms ?

Giselle- Only 1 day

Mama- Okay well we well have to wait a couple weeks to find out if your pregnant or not okay ?

Giselle- Mama I'm not pregnant how many times do I have to tell you that ?

Mama- Look child the same thing that happened to you happened to me. I was pregnant and lost the baby then a year later I was having these symptoms and didn't know why. I took a pregnancy test at home and it came back positive I didn't want to believe it so I went to the doctor and he said the same thing. When I had you and your brother it was the best moment of my life. Even though when I found out I was furious but now seeing you all grown up getting married and having a baby even though you don't want to believe me.

Giselle- (Laughs) Alright Mom I believe you it's just if I am pregnant I don't want this time to end up like the last one

Mama- Trust me baby it's not

Giselle- Okay thank you

Mama- You're welcome

Me and Shawn went back home and watched movies and slept for the rest of the day. I thought about how it would be 9 months from now with my stomach all big and me walking like a penguin. I laughed at the thought of that and went to sleep in my man's arms.