Love at First Sight

Hey loves, the story picks up right were it left off hope y'all like it.

???- well, I'm Shawn

Giselle- hey, shawn I'm giselle but you can call me selle.

Shawn-okay, so selle do you wanna talk now ?

Giselle- haha tell me about yourself first

Shawn- there's not really much to tell but okay, my full name is Shawn Corey Carter, I am 16 years old, I have one brother and two sisters, and a mom her name is Gloria.

Giselle- what about your dad ?

Shawn- he left

Giselle- wow, you were right there's not much to tell.

Shawn- haha, nope so anyway tell me about yourself and in the process tell me what happened and why you're out here at this time of night.

Giselle- Damn, noisy ass

Shawn- haha, just tell me

Giselle-(tells him about herself and what happened and why she's out there)

Shawn- Wow, that's awful

Giselle- yep, anyway it's getting late I should go (gets off the bench)

Shawn-  yeah, come on

Giselle- what do you think you're doing ?

Shawn-.walking you home, you didn't think I was going to let you walk home by yourself in the middle of the night, did you ?

Giselle- well, I really didn't think you cared that much so, yes

Shawn- well, I do care that much now come on

Shawn walks me home and our conversation consist of nothing but laughter, smiles and looking into each other eyes. We were almost to my house when I felt someone grab my hand it was Shawn,I looked at him and smiled holding his hand tighter.When we reached my house he let go of my hand and put his hand protectivley on my waist and walked me to my door.

Giselle- goodnight, thank you for walking me home, and thank you for listening to me. I needed that.

Shawn- no problem, so can I get your  number or do I have to beg ?

Giselle- Uh Uh, it's gonna take you more than just listening and a walk home to get this, baby(I was cracking up inside)

Shawn- okay damn, I see you ma

Giselle- goodnight, Shawn

Shawn- night(leaves)

Giselle-wait! where do you live ?

Shawn- In the brick house on the corner

Giselle- oh okay, be careful

Shawn- (giggles) okay later

Giselle-later

When I got in the house I was met with death stares by my both my parents and my brother.I knew it was about Shawn and where I had been so I just sat down and mentally prepared myself for all the yelling.

Major- selle where were you ?

Mama- yeah, baby why didn't you tell us you were leaving ?

Allan-we were worried sick about you, we called you and everything but most importantly who was that boy you were talking to ?

Giselle- I was at the park and I didn't tell y'all I was leaving because you and dad were arguing and his name is Shawn.

Mama- are you dating him or something ?