Me and my boyfriend

Giselle POV

It's been a whole week since we've been gone and I and I started to wonder if my family even misses me I've been gone a week and they don't even call. I would at least major to call even though I don't think he really cares for me but he should still call. Anyway me and shawn are in our hotel room bored as ever and we really don't feel like doing anything.

Giselle- Babe what are we going to do ?

Shawn- I don't know I don't feel like doing anything right now

Giselle- I know but I'm bored (gets on top of him)

Shawn- Man, why you gotta be teasing a nigga like that ?

Giselle- I'm not teasing but I'll let you have some if you take me somewhere

Shawn- (Gets up) Alright let's go

Giselle- YAY! thank you baby love you (kisses him)

We decided to go to aventure mall to go do the best thing to do when you are in Miami SHOPPING.

Giselle- Ooo babe isn't this cute ?(a red sparkly dress)

Shawn- Yeah if you say so

Giselle- Come on baby this is supposed to be fun okay what's wrong ?

Shawn- Nothing let's just go

Giselle- Not until you tell me what's wrong

Shawn- I'll tell you later let's go

Giselle- Ugh, I can never do anything I want (walks away)

I went to the food court to get ice cream and while I was standing in line some guy came behind me and grabbed my ass.

Guy- Hey sexy

Giselle- (punches him) nigga what the hell is wrong with you ?

Guy- Damn I was just tryin to get yo attention ma

Giselle- You get my attention by asking for my name not grabbing my ass you can get my attention by complementing me not by being fresh ugh I swear men are so stupid

After that situation I went to the car and saw Shawn taking to some man.

Giselle- Hey baby sorry I took so long I was in the food court  who's this ?

Shawn- This is brian he's a old friend I used to go to school with

Brian- Hi

Giselle- Hey I'm Giselle

Brian- Hey Giselle Shawn you are a very lucky man

Shawn- Yeah I know baby why don't you get in the car

Giselle- Okay it was nice meeting you Brian

Brian- You to

I got in the car turned it on and let the a/c cool me off. I know why Shawn wouldn't really let me around Brian it's because of what happend at the party. Shawn has some trust issues but I still love him nobody's perfect. A few minutes later Shawn got in the car and we went back to our hotel. As soon as we got back to the hotel my phone rung I looked at the screen and I froze it was my mom. I answered the phone and get sweet voice filled my ears.

Mom- Hey, baby I miss you when are you coming home ?

Giselle- I- um I don't know and I miss you too

Mom- Oh it's so nice to hear your voice I've been going crazy wondering where you are, where are you ?

Giselle- Um I- (looks at Shawn)

Shawn- (shaking his head)

Giselle- I can't tell you but I'll be home soon okay

Mom- Okay but don't you wanna talk to your brother

Giselle- Um you know what mom I have to go okay love you later(hangs up) (crying)

Shawn- Aww babe don't cry (hugs her)

Giselle- (crying) I- I miss them

Shawn- It's okay baby everything will be okay we can leave right now if you want to

Giselle- No it's fine I'll see them when I see them (gets in bed)

Shawn- Are you sure ? (lays beside her)

Giselle- Yes, I have a headache I'm hubby to sleep

Shawn- Okay (kisses her)

Shawn POV

I felt bad for taking selle away from her family but not that much because she wanted to go. I hate seeing her sad or crying it makes me angry like I'm not doing enough for her. I love selle with all my heart I want to marry her one day and have kids with her. She is so beautiful and smart sometimes I wonder how I could be so lucky to have this wonderful light of a woman in my life. I thank God for this woman and I wouldn't trade get for all the money in the world. I will love this woman for eternity and nothing will ever change that.