Forty Seven

Ha-Na's and Jungkook's lips moulded together in perfect harmony as they found privacy in the locked bathroom. After being interrupted so many times by the others, they could finally truly connect with each other. Jungkook tightened his arms around Ha-Na's trapping her in a safe embrace against his chest. He slowly switched places, flipping Ha-Na so that she was on her back.

Ha-Na ran her fingers through Jungkook's wet hair and grabbed onto the roots. Despite the cold clothes clinging to their bodies, causing a slight bit of discomfort, they found warmth in each other's arms and presences. The two of them were taking things slowly, for now the best course of action was to take Ha-Na's minds off of what just happened moments earlier.

The woman pulled away from their heated kiss and panted heavily. She looked up into Jungkook's cocoa eyes and blushed.
"Kook, I'm freezing..." Ha-Na whispered in a flustered voice.
"Oh, right, sorry," he chuckled softly, stroking her pink cheeks. "Let's finish cleaning up and get you to bed."

Taehyung's soulmate sighed softly as she pulled the last body onto a bag and tied the ends off. She looked around the house and grimaced at the smell of iron, and the sight of dried blood everywhere.

"To think that Jungkook and Ha-Na did all this," Hoseok's soulmate shivered as she came over to help her with the body bag.
"Those two took down just as many as the other boys combined..." she muttered. "We were right to say that they were the strongest pair."

Hoseoks Soulmate and Taehyungs Soulmate threw the bag into the back of the waiting van, where the remaining bodies would be disposed of by a trusted friend. The two watched Namjoon walk away from the driver's side before the vehicle took off.
"What now?" Jimin asked.
The leader sighed as he pinched the bridge of the nose.
"Looks like we'll have to pack up ahead of schedule and move to the new house. We've been attacked here twice, it's not safe for any of us."
Everyone nodded in agreement as they watched the bedroom light to Jungkook's room flick off.

Jungkook gently pulled Ha-Na into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around her smaller form. They just finished in the bathroom, given it was an absolute struggle to peel their clothes off. The man saw how exhausted Ha-Na was, he decided to hold off on his needs a little longer. He didn't want to force anything upon Ha-Na. There was no doubt that she was going to need some time to collect herself before anything intimate happens.

He reached for the bunny lying on the far end of the bed, and gently tucked it into Ha-Na's embrace. Jungkook hoped with all his heart that his soulmate's dreams would not be haunted by nightmares. Jungkook shivered as he recalled the first time he took another human's life with his own hands. When he went to sleep later that night, the man he killed haunted his dreams. This continued on and on until the screams, the cries of pain all became white noise. He accepted the blood on his hands, now his nights of sleep were only filled with the thoughts of protecting Ha-Na.

Jungkook looked at Ha-Na sleeping face, gently tucking her hair behind her ear.
"This will all be over soon," he whispered, pecking her forehead. "Once it is, we can live in peace."