Thirty Four

Ha-Na woke a few hours later, her memory foggy on what had happened. But she saw Jungkook leaning against the headboard of the bed, face contorted in pain as he slept.

She smiled softly and gently maneuvered him so he was laying down and she smiled more when she noticed the pain disappear from his face.

"Ha-Na..." he mumbled softly in his sleep, reaching out and clasping her hand in his. She smiled watching this and continued to study his facial features for a little longer until the man awoke. His eyes were soft and brown, automatically locking onto hers. "You're awake..."

"Of course I am. It's only a few scrapes and scratches-" she laughed softly and his eyes darkened, nowhere near the Black they turned when he turned Tokki but dark enough to know he would kill whoever had harmed her.

"Who did it?" He asked, voice low and in a growl.

"The man who harmed you, who harmed me? He's dead now." She whispered softly and took ahold of both of his hands, his eyes widened slightly.

"Did the boys kill him off?"

"No, I did." She spoke softly. "I... I couldn't sit by and watch you in pain and then go after him again to be hurt... so I went to kill him. The girls came with me to help..."

"You went out? You killed someone?" His tone wasn't exactly happy, nor was it upset or angry.

"Yes."

"I... I thought I would've traumatised you too much to even- that's why I wouldn't train you, that's why I wanted to keep you wrapped up and protected. Just us two."

"You know because of your history... that it can't happen." She sighed. "Let's talk about it when we're healed a little more, yeah? I can still see you're in pain."

"Do you know what would take that pain away?" He grinned gently, letting go of her hands and pulling her closer gently by her hips until she was flush against him. "A kiss."

She laughed softly and tilted her head up and briefly brushed her lips against his which earned raised eyebrows.

"A proper one." He muttered but was the first to initiate it. She melted at how soft his lips felt against hers, about how eager and tender all his actions were. His hands gently held her hips, his thumbs rubbing gently on the slightly exposed skin there as he held her securely. His lips were soft, gentle and tasted like a fruity lip balm against her plump and soft lips.

Jungkook was internally melting on the other end of the kiss with the tenderness of the skin on her hips, to how her lips felt like silk against his. But he determined that he felt at home finally with her. So they could run and travel away from here, abandon everything they once knew, and Jungkook would still feel at home as long as Ha-Na was in his arms.