Twenty Seven

Training days with the girls went by in the blink of an eye. During that, Ha-Na grew closer with the older females training her. She looked up to them as both sisters and friends; she could confide in them, smile with them and laugh with them. Ha-Na was so thankful that they were there for her when she needed them during training. Each and every one of them were willing to help her if she didn't understand a concept in combat. Though she could tell that Jungkook wanted to be the one helping her from across the training room.

However, the older girls still trained Ha-Na just like how their soulmates trained them. During the next five days, she was pushed to her limits each and every time. When she reached them, the other women helped her surpass them to reach new heights. Though, the girls found it unnecessary to work on Ha-Na's endurance and stamina, as she was able to keep up with her sparring partners. She blushed upon the compliment, but kept her track and field days to herself.

After almost a week of intensive training, Ha-Na could finally let her body relax. Her body no longer hurt, she had gotten used to the intensive training. Despite this, she still felt exhausted- she freely flopped onto the bed beside Jungkook, who was scrolling through his phone. He gave her a gentle smile before wrapping an arm around her waist and pulled her to his side. Ha-Na laid her head on top of his chest, feeling and hearing his heartbeat against her ear.

Jungkook tossed his phone to the nightstand, and redirected his attention to Ha-Na. She snuggled into his chest as he pulled the blankets over her, encasing them in an envelope of warmth. The man tucked a loose bundle of hair behind her ear, adoring the smile that pulled on her lips upon the action. Ha-Na whispered a quick goodnight before drifting off. Jungkook followed not too far behind, but not before giving her forehead a quick peck.

Two hours had passed since the youngest couple fell asleep. Both of them were comfortable in each other's arms, sleeping happily with the warmth surrounding them. They remained connected against each other, Ha-Na's smaller body cradled against Jungkook's massive form.

"Jungkook, Ha-Na! Wake up!" Taehyung suddenly burst into their room.

He slammed the door open, the metal handle smashing a hole in the plaster wall. The man flicked the lights on, immediately disrupting their sleep. Taehyung panted heavily, he ran all the way up to their room upon the first signs of trouble. He was already dressed in black, protective clothing, armed and ready for the fight ahead.

Jungkook painfully peeled his eyes open, trying to block them from the shining light from up above. The man sat up, leaving Ha-Na laying on the bed. He blinked slowly at the person staring at them; he was still momentarily confused as to why one of his older brothers burst into the room and was yelling. However the longer he stared at Taehyung, the more he realized how much Ha-Na, and the other girls were in danger.

The woman sleeping- was sleeping- beside him winced from the light, and turned her face against the mattress. Ha-Na was trying to block the overhead light from burning her eyes. It wasn't pleasant to spend hours in darkness, only to be woken up by a sudden change in luminosity. She groaned as she buried her face into the pillow which Jungkook was laying his head on. her mind had not begun to register what Taehyung and Jungkook were frantically saying.

"We have to get the girls into the safe room!" Taehyung continued. "There's too many outside, it's not safe for them to fight with us."

Jungkook growled audibly. They all knew that an attack was coming right to their doorstep, the men just didn't think it would be at this scale. Turning to Ha-Na, he quickly hauled her onto his shoulder, and jumped off the bed. In a single fluid motion, he grabbed the Tokki's mask, a gun and Ha-Na's pink bunny from his bag before following Taehyung down to the basement.

Once they were in the safe room, which was below the training room floor, Jungkook gently laid his soulmate down on one of the cots. All the other girls were already down there, wearing worried expressions as they saw the youngest finally come downstairs. Ha-Na was still confused as to what was happening, she blanked out just after Taehyung burst into the room, and only just woke up when she felt cold air nip at her skin.

Jungkook wore a saddened expression as Ha-Na looked at him with frightened but tired eyes. He gently tucked the pink bunny into her arms while running his hand through her hair.

"I'll be back, okay Ha-Na?" he whispered softly. "You'll be safe down here."

Ha-Na trusted Jungkook with all her heart, and she nodded weakly. She knew that he would come back without a speck of doubt. The woman just hope he won't be hurt in the process.

Jungkook stood up, and turned around to meet the other girls.
"Please take care of her," he begged.
"We will, don't worry Jungkook ah," Namjoon's soulmate replied firmly. "Go do what you need to do."

With one last look into the well-stocked safe room, both Jungkook and Taehyung pulled the floor panel over the opening, pushing it into place and locking it. The two men then replaced the training mats, concealing the entrance.

Almost immediately, the mood in the upper floor of the house changed dramatically. Bloodlust exploded through the air, soaking all seven men with a hellbent mentality. Jungkook slid the Tokki's mask over his face, and followed Taehyung upstairs.

Don't worry Ha-Na... you'll be safe and I'll come back for you.