"I will take us out of here" she nodded her head at me. I carried the cleaning materials and made my way to the elevator.

I stepped out of the elevator and saw a door. It is the only door in this area of the house. I strode towards the glassy door. I pressed the door bell and waited for an answer.

After some minute of standing and leaning on the wall. The door opened and I went  inside.

The room is five times my room and the bed, six people can sleep on it at once. I looked at the bed which is a little scrambled. I don't know how to lay a bed.

He sat on a couch with a news paper and a cup of coffee.

"Good morning" his head shot up as he looked at me weirdly. Yeah I was not dressing like the female maid. I walked towards the bed to fix it. My leg hit a table and I fell down with my bruise back. I moan out pain.

I closed my eyes in pain and open it when I saw his hand offering to help me. I wasted no time as I held my hand out. The moment our hands came in contact  I felt an electric spark ran down my spine. He pulled me up and laid me on the bed my back facing up.

"Pull your shirt?" He instructed. I looked at him weirdly.

"Now"

A/n guys I know this is haram I am about writing but everyone do mistakes. Let just take him as a doctor.

I pulled my shirt and wrap it in my front and laid back with my front.

Aaryan's POV

I came out with the first aid box. I sat near her. 'Am I really doing this' I asked myself.

"I will stitch your wounds" she looked at me with a bored expression.

***

"Here" I handover my white T-shirt to her. "You can take the rest of the day off" she nodded her head.

"Thanks for the treatment and about the day off it will not be necessary if my friend will not be with me" she looked down.

"You both can resume morrow" she smiled. She was about to go when she tripped and I quickly caught her. Her eyes were closed.

Amira's POV

I was waiting for a thud sound when I felt two strong arm grab my waist. I opened my eyes and stared directly at his brown orbs, he looked at my green ones. I clenched my fist on his shirt without loosing contact.

"You should go rest" he compose my structure and left the room. 'OMA did this just happen. I left his room and headed to the kitchen. I spotted Abeedah and walked to her.

"Hey" she stooped slicing the cucumber and looked at me. " he gave us the rest of the day off" she stared at me and was about to talk when   that lady interrupt us.

"The boss does not like talking with your friends when you have work". She said with no emotion. "The boss gave us the rest of the day of and...." I trailed off as the television interrupted us. All eyes where directed to the TV .

"Amira Fateemah  sheik daughter of the business mogul Hussein sheik and her Friend Abeedah Esmaeel were declared missing a month ago" I stared at the TV in disbelief before uncle Mark pic came up.