#PARIS $cupcakes #

Start from the beginning

I was about going when I heard a voice. "Hey" I turned back and saw her running to me.

She packed her hair in a messy bun and stood in front of me with her hands in her pocket.

"Actually, I wanna say thank you for saving my life" she said looking down.

"Is that all?" I asked glancing at my wristwatch.

"Actually, when will you free us, and I can't keep on going around with my hair opened for every man to see" she blurted out. I looked down at her and discovered she has being wearing just two clothes since she got kidnapped but her friend has being changing clothes.

I threaded towards her. "What is wrong with Chris clothes".

"I don't wear gowns and it is to babyish and girly for my liking" she moved back.

"Write yours and your friend measurement for me, send it through Chris I will go shopping for you".

Amira's POV

He will buy our panties and bra too. My face immediately flushed.

"No you can't buy us everything, our under wears" I blurt out feeling embarrassed.

"Why?" he asked raising one of his brow.

"It is embarrassing, besides you don't know my size" fuck did I just say that. I got more redder than before.

"I will like to know your size then" he brought his face closer to mine before leaving.

***
I sat down in the room given to me and Abeedah writing out the list of things we need.

"Hey girls" Chris entered the room.

"Let go cook since the maids are on a day off".

We followed her to the kitchen.

"I can't Cook, have never cooked" I blurt out and Chris eyed me in surprise but for Abeedah I knew she was trying to hold her laughter.

"Any ways we will be cooking fried pasta". She started bringing out the things she needed as Abeedah helped her.

I sat looking at them. Don't judge me, Mary Anty will not let me in the kitchen.

After thirty minute of cooking, the aroma of the food filled the kitchen as I fly off my chair and went to the stove.

I tasted the food and gave the cooks a thumb up.

"This is fucking amazing mates" I smiled.

We finished arranging the table as Aaryan, Ian and Aayan started sat down.

"Who made this?" Ian asked.

Chris blushed. "Abeedah and I" she said.

"What about you" Aayan pointed at me.

"She can't Cook" Chris answered and I looked down waiting for the ground to swallow me.

"I can't cook but I can bake" I said before regretting my last words.

"Nice, why don't you bake cupcakes for desert and only you in the kitchen".

What, no this can't happen to me.

"Go, you will find everything you are looking for there and if you can't find it holla me" Ian said.

Abeedah smirked at me as I entered the kitchen.

"Water, flour, salt, yeast, sugar, egg, flavour" wait a minute I don't even know the ingredients for khuda sake.

I packed five hand full of flour in a bowl. And use the hand to wipe off my face.