"You  aren't  trust  me"

"How about  this. You  probably  know  everything  about  me  and  I  know  nothing "

"What  exactly  do you  want  to know? "

"Past  relationships. You  look  like  the  type  who is  only  into  the  physical  stuff.A play boy to be precise "

"Me?Well  I'm  a ladies  man that's for  sure. I didn't  do relationships until  now "Taehyung 's eyelids didn't even flicker at his  own  lie.

"You  mean  you  have  fucked  a whole  bunch  of them? "

"Does  that  make  you  mad?"

"Why would  I  be?Was the  story you  told  me  about  you  getting  a few girls pregnant  actually  true?"

"What  if it is?"

"Then we will  know  where  we stand in this  relationship  if we call  that a relationship  at all. I understand  that  I  did  it a few  times  with  someone else  but  you  are  off the  charts. Don't  ever expect  to...Nevermind "

"I  didn't  know  you  were  this  short  tempered. That  was  a joke. "

"Who jokes  about  something  like  that. Way to ruin  my mood.You  might  as well  forget about  this  whole  date"

"Kookie, I'm  really sorry. I didn't  mean  to make  you  mad.I  know  that  it took  you  a lot  to actually  agree to  go out  with. "

"Well  you  did "Jungkook  snorted. Taehyung  had  done a pretty  good  job at ruining  the younger 's  good  mood .

"Wait why am I  mad.It's  his  life. Even  if he  actually  fucked  a lot  of girls  it's  actually  not  my business. That's  his  past  and  I  shouldn't judge  him  for  that "Jungkook  thought silently to himself.

"I'm  sorry. I didn't  mean  to snap.Things  have  been  tough on me  lately. I didn't  want  us to fight  on our  first  day"Jungkook said.

"I  understand  baby "

"You  aren't  mad?"

"Why would  I  be mad with  you? "

"You  are really  mad  I  know  it.If you  don't  want  to do it  anymore  I  understand. Let's  just go back  home"

"Geez Kookie, stop "

"I...."

It  only  took  a tap on the  thigh to calm Jungkook.

"You  are  melodramatic "Taehyung  laughed.

"I  bet if we ever  fight  again  in the  future  you  will  end  up crying "

"I  won't "Jungkook  pouted.

☆♡¤

After  having  cocktails  the  couple  started  walking  around  looking  for  a place  to have  their  dinner. Taehyung  had been  attentive, flattering even  affectionate without  being  overbearing .

No sooner  they  had  entered the quietly  elegant restaurant. Jungkook  couldn't  say  he enjoyed  his  dinner  date  because  Taehyung  seemed  to know  every  girl  that  passed  through  there. He had managed to look as though he  was participating  jolly time everyone to be  having.The  spotlight  was  totally  off him. Instead  of eating  he  had  too much  to drink. He  never  knew  that  he  was  capable  of getting  high  on two  glasses  of red wine. Most  of all  he  hated  the  fact that  Taehyung couldn't  sense  his  plight and  be totally  oblivious  to it.

Most  of the  girls  gave  him  cold glances, Jungkook  was convinced that a quick  retreat  was  in order. Before Taehyung  could  stop him, he  was  already  out  of the  restaurant.

Taehyung  paid the  bill  before  the  slightly  tipsy younger.

"Jungkook, please  wait  up.What's  wrong. Why did  you  leave  like  that? "

"Why can't  you  just  go back  to them. You  looked  like  you  were  enjoying  their  company  rather  than mine"

"I'm  really  sorry. I thought  I  was  just  being  polite to them. I didn't  mean  to hurt  you  baby  .Please  believe  me"

"You  know  ..I  can't  stand it when  another  girl  looks  at you  or vice versa. I don't  know  how  other  relationships are  but  you  need  to give  me  your  attention  when  I  need  it"Jungkook  slurred. His  cheeks  were  already  pink .Taehyung  couldn't  help  smiling. He had  gotten  to see the  cute  side  of Jungkook.

"I'm  sorry again. Now  I  want  to take  you  to a place  you  haven't  been  before. I usually  hang out  there "

"Won't  there  be more  girls? "

"I  promise. Let's  go"

The  couple  made  themselves  comfortable  but  before  they could  order  anything  there  was  another  trouble.

"Be careful  of these  fags Taehyung. They  are only  after  emptying your  pockets. Your  brother  is gone  and  now  he is on to you? "

"JB please  stop "Taehyung begged.

"I'm  just  looking  out  for you  pal"

Jungkook  was  about  to get  up before  Taehyung  grabbed  his  arm.

"Baby, please  don't  go.He  is naturally  mean. I will  punch  him if you  want "

"It's  not  necessary "Jungkook  said  before  punching  the  said  man in the jaw.

The  music  stopped  and  people  gasped.

"Run "Taehyung  mouthed.

"What? "

"Jungkook  run "Taehyung   yelled  before  grabbing  the  younger 's  hand  and  going  out  of the  club.

"Why are  we running? "Jungkook  panted.

"You don't  know  what  you  have done. He  is the  owner  of the  club  and  his  guards are  after  us"

"You  suggested  that  we punch  him, right. I felt  it would  be more  satisfying  if I  did it myself. Taehyung  I'm  not  materialistic. All  my life  I  have  never  asked  for  much  nor have  I  ever  wanted  anything  that  wasn't  mine.Did  you  want  me to go home  and  cry?I'm  not  that  weak.Not  anymore. Anyone  who messes  with me  is surely  gonna  get it. "

"I'm  really  proud  of you "Taehyung  smiled before  groaning.

"What's  wrong? "

"They  are  closing  in on us"

Jungkook  looked  back  and  saw  found  man dressed  in black  running  after  them.

"This is fun ,I  haven't  had  in a while. It's  thrilling "Jungkook chirped .

"You  like  being  chased. Did  you  think  of what  can  happen  if he catches  us?'

"Are  you  scared "

"Only  for  you "

"I'm  not  a baby, Tae "

"I  know  but  I  just  can't  help being worried  about  you "Taehyung  said before  pulling  Jungkook  onto  a corner.