8

**3rd person pov**

"Oh my god.."

There Louis was, standing in front of Marcel in a light pink over sized sweater, that was tucked into a black skirt.

"D-do you like it..?"

Marcel let out a shakey breath "baby boy, I love it." Louis let out a giggle at Marcels answer, raising his sweater-paw covered hands to cover his blushing face.

"You're not..weirded out or anything?" Louis let his hands fall back to his side.

"No, not at all." He looked up and gave Louis his charming smile that Louis is slowly falling for. "But I do have one question," He said, trying to adjust his pants so Louis couldn't see his semi-hard on.

Louis motioned for him to continue. "I was just wondering...umm...w- what do you wear under the skirt? I MEAN- uh I d-don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything- you dont have to tell me but boxers would show under the skirt so I was just wondering"

Louis giggled yet again at the nervous man in front of him, and slowly stepped nineteen his legs and gave him a small smirk "Wanna see?"

Marcels face flushed but he nodded anyways.

It was silent for about a minute before Louis decided to speak up.

Louis only stared at Marcel. "Well? Are you going to look?"

Marcels head shot up. "W-What do you mean?" Louis rolled his eyes fondly and grabbed Marcels hands, pulling them so the were resting on the back of his upper thighs.

"Feel free to look, D-Marcy" Louis's face flushed at his own slip up, and he started to think the wasn't a good idea.

Marcel slowly raised his hands up, grazing Louis's arse, before flipping his skirt upwards, revealing what was underneath it.

Underneath his skirt, Louis was wearing a small pair of light pink panties,that matched the sweater. The outline of his small cock was prominent through the almost see-through panties.

"Oh my g-"

"Is it too much? I didn't want to push all this on you at once but I just wanted to you know what I actually like to wear but its ok if you don't like it you don't have to lie just tell me if you--"

This time, Marcel cut Louis off by pressing his plump lips to Louis's thiner ones.

"I love it baby boy,its hot" he said, running his hand up Louis's thighs to his bum. "I'm not going to lie, ive caught myself staring at your arse a few times. Its just so perfect."