2

Harry's Pov-

I sighed as I walked to school, Lottie clinging to my arm and Edward on the other side of me,Louis was walking next to Lottie,with Marcel on the other side of him.

"So I heard that we're getting two new students today!" Lottie suddenly exclaimed, looking over at me before looking back in front of us."I hope their hot" Once she realized what she said she quickly tried to save herself...key word:'Tried' "Um..I mean that..i...uhh.. need two new hot best friends to brag about!Yeah!..That's it!"She blurt out before cussing quietly to herself.

Louis rolled his eyes at his twin,"They wouldn't like you," he said, eyes focused on his phone.

She rolled her eyes at him,"And how would YOU know this?" She asked 'sweetly' batting her (hella fake) eyelashes at him.

He rolled his eyes at her(wow these kids apparently have a huge problem with rolling their eyes),"Reasons that I'm not explaining to YOU of all people."

She didn't have enough time(its never enough)to say something bitchy before they got to the school entrance to see a large crowd around two boys, who I assume are the new kids.

One of them was tall,about 6'3, with short brown fluffy hair, big brown eyes that oddly resembled a puppy, he had plump lips,he also had a beard, well, more of a scruff.He was shirtless showing off his broad shoulders, toned chest,six pack ,his happy trial and v line and many tattoos.He had a pair of black basketball shorts,showing off the top of his Calvin Klein boxers,along with his grey,black, red and white Jordan's.He also had two necklaces on, one that had a cross on it, and one that seemed to be 1/3 of a heart, it had some words on it but you'd have to have the other two pieces to fully read it.He was obviously an Alpha

The other boy was obviously an Omega

The other boy was obviously an Omega. He was short, but a little taller than Louis,I'd say about 5'2.He had olive skin with short black fluffed up hair, that was swept to one side. He had smaller Hazel eyes that were framed with eyeliner and his glasses, he had thinner lips than the other one but not by much. He was wearing a black t shirt that showed off his many tattoos and black skinny jeans. He also had a pair of black vans on his feet. He had snake bites, an eyebrow bar and a nose ring and his ears were pierced with one black star earring, one white star earring. He was what most people would call a 'punk' or 'emo'.

 He was what most people would call a 'punk' or 'emo'

(Pretend he has more tattoos)

They were both looking around frantically, until they spotted us.They quickly jogged over, while Lottie was walking towards them, swinging her hips,trying to get the Alphas attention, only to be ignored. They walked right passed causing her to huff in annoyance and anger.They walked over and pulled louis into a group hug causing everyone to gasp in surprise.

"I missed you Lou!" The Alpha said, squeezing him a little harder once the other omega let go.

Louis rolled his eyes(AGAIN),"I didnt miss you" The Alpha pulled back, looking hurt.

"Why?"

"Because you litterally were non-stop texting me everyday"

"Oh"

"Yeah...but I did miss Zayn!"He said happily, hugging the other omega, who we now know is named Zayn.

"AWWWEEEE! I missed you too babes!"Zayn said, squeezing Louis.Louis smiled, snuggling his face into the other one has neck and planting a kiss there.

The alpha huffed."We should get going, unless you want to be late to class."

"Yeah we should get going" Zayn said, looking over at the alpha.Louis whined.

"Butttt Zaynnnn,Liammm, I don't wanna gooo. I wanna stay here with youuu" he said, pouting.Zayn and Liam laughed at him.

"C'mon babes, lets go" Zayn rolled his eyes fondly before pulling then into the building.
-

----

Hey guys!

So I introduced Liam and Zayn into the story, and added a bit of Zouis

in this chapter.

Thank you guys for the support on this story, I actually wasn't going to write this chapter but I saw how much you guys liked the first chapter and how many of you were asking for more so I decided to give it to you.

I will try to update as much as I can but these chapters take longer to write than the chapters for Instagram do so ill try.

If you have any suggestions for future chapters, pm me and let me know and ill try my best to make it happen😉

All the love, A x