Prologue?

Louis' Pov-

Beeep Beeep Beeep

I groaned and rolled over, hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock.

I got up from my bed and went over to my closet.I picked out a black button up and a pair of black skinny jeans to hide my bruises, a pair of black suspenders and my all black vans.Normally, I would wear a dress or at least a skirt, but I don't want to give them another reason to bully me, and I don't wanna wear that stuff around my sister.

I walked over to my bathroom and set my clothes down on the counter. I turned the water on and checked the temperature, then stepping back when it was the perfect temperature.I sighed and stripped down to my panties....yes, I wear panties.I looked in the mirror and saw my whole body covered in bruises from my bullies at school.I shook my head and striped my panties off, then stepping into the shower.

I quickly washed my hair and body, but being careful not to press down too hard on my bruises as they were still fresh and hurt badly.

When I was done, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth before grabbing my clothes and started getting dressed. After I was done, I grabed my brush and brushed my hair into a fringe on the right side of my face, even though it was just going to get messed up.I soon grabbed my phone and backpack and walked downstairs where I saw my dad cooking breakfast, probably for my sister,seeing as I never ate in the morning.I smiled and sat down.

"Hey dad" I said, looking over at him."Hey Lou" he said kindly, returning my kind smile.I looked over at my twin sister, Lottie. I smiled at her but she just glared back.She's been like this since 8th grade.She had a huge crush on the Styles triplets...well, only harry because Marcel is classified as a 'Nerd' and Edward only does one night stands, he doesn't actually date,but I at least had a crush on all of them.When she found out, she freaked out and told the whole school that I was gay. That's when the bullying started...

I sighed and stood up, stretching."I'm heading out, see you at 6" I told my dad before grabbing my bag and walking out the door for another day of hell--I mean, school...

-----
Soooo...This was the first chapter of I fell in love with my bullies, what'd ya think??

.....this took me 2 months bc I had no ideas....

I changed this chapter because I didn't like the original one.

If you have any suggestions of what you'd like to see, Pm me and let me know, ill try to make it happen.

All the love, A x