Chapter 10

Roman and Peter picked me up the next day to go to Destiny's to give her the jar, once I got in I felt tension.

"What were you two arguing about?" I asked.

"Nothing." I looked at Roman.

"Peter's lunch with Letha." Roman said as I nodded.

"Ah, why don't we have lunch Monday? just us?" He looked at me smirking.

"Sounds good."

Peter scoffed as we finished the drive and walked to Destiny's apartment.

I knocked on the door then waiting hands behind my back as a large hand grabbed my ass along with another.

"If you want to have a threesome, just ask." I smirked as the door open.

I smiled as we stepped inside.

"Peter! Hi. Muah. Come in." She kissed his cheek as I sat on the couch.

"I'll just be a second." Destiny went into her room then came back with a older chubby man.

"Now, I want you to find time every day to be mindful of the love and nourishment flowing from your Manipura, OK? and lay off the refined sugars. It messes with your metabolism." Destiny shut the door.

"Another happy costumer?" Peter asked.

"Crushed a couple of blue pills in his tea. The sugar thing was just common sense." Destiny replied.

"Like when your doctor tells you to stop smoking." Roman replied.

"One size fits all."

"This is my cousin, Destiny Rumancek." Peter introduced.

"I'm Roman." He held out his hand as she took it staring at it.

"See anything interesting?" Asked Roman.

"Ivy." A voice whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked the group.

"We didn't say anything."

"Ivy." The voice said again as I stood up.

"Uh, I'm going to go get some fresh air." I walked out before they said anything.

I got outside as the cold air hit me, as I took a breath.

"Ivy." The voice said again but closer, in the alley way.

I turned my heel and went down the dark alley way.

"Ivy." A voice from behind said as I turned.

There not even 10 feet away from me stood a man in a trench coat.

"Who are you?" I demanded as I took out my blade.

His flicked his hand as the blade crashed into the wall beside me.

"That is no way to talk to your father." I squinted my eyes.

"Your the douchebag who got my mother killed." I gritted through my teeth.

"I did not get your mother killed." I scoffed.

"Your archangel brother Michael, killed my mother because I was born." I said.

"That wasn't my intention." I chuckled.

"That is absolute bullshit, now get out of my way." I pushed past him heading back out of the alley.

"Your stronger then you know." I turned.

"What?"

"Your stronger then you know, and you might hurt the ones you care about the most." I chuckled shaking my head.