"No." He mumbled back.

"Come on. Just five minutes." I started to put my hand in his sweats.

"I'm late, baby. I only came back to talk to Aaliyah." He pulled back.

"Who?" I looked at him like he was crazy because he got me fucked up calling me another n-

"I'm talking about the baby. Calm down." He laughed.

"Oh." I chuckled. "And no. I don't like that name."

"Why not?"

"I just don't. It's a cool name for someone else, but I don't want that to be her name." He smirked at what I said. "I'm still not having a girl."

"You're in denial baby girl. It's happening and everyone has acknowledged it, but you." He cheesed and kissed my forehead. "I gotta dip. I love you and I'll call you later." He said while rushing out the front door.

Lately, I've honestly been wanting a girl. I don't know why I have a change of heart, but a little mini me doesn't sound too bad. I could do her hair and Kairi could have someone to play with. Kaiden can have someone to protect. I low key think I want a girl now. We'll see in a couple of months what happens.

I decided for my birth, I want an at home, water birth. I've always wanted to do it and if I knew about Kaiden then he would have been a water baby for sure. I like the laid back vibe from an at home birth. Not too many people around you and just loving and supporting people there. I want my baby to be born into positivity.

Anyways, after me chilling around the house for a little bit, I woke Kaiden up so we could go and pick his sister up from school. "Hey Kai." I said when she got in the car. "How was your day, mija?"

"No mommy. Mijo." Kaiden said being funny.

"Hey!" Kairi said and hit his arm.

"Don't hit me!" He hit her back.

"Both of y'all stop it before I call your daddy." I shook my head. "Say sorry, Kaiden."

"Sorry." He mumbled and crossed his little arms.

"Now." I started. "How was your day, Kai?"

"It was good. We have a field trip coming up and I need you to sign my permission slip." She beamed, putting her seatbelt on.

"Exciting! Where are you guys going?" I asked while driving in the direction of the grocery store.

"The zoo." She smiled. Kairi loves animals and she's expressed that she would like to work with them when she gets older.

"Okay, well remind me when we get home to sign it for you." I said. We drove for ten more minutes and arrived at the grocery store.

"What's for dinner?" Kairi asked looking up at me while grabbing my hand.

"What do you have a taste for?" I asked while we walked inside.

"I want-" Kaiden started.

"I asked Kairi. You having soup for dinner." Kairi snickered and stuck her tongue out. "Hey." I scolded her.

"No mommy." He whined and started to pull my arm down since he was about to start to have a tantrum.

"Kaiden Ace. You know I don't play that. If you don't get yourself all the way together, I will take you to the bathroom where I will tear your tail up and then I will call your father." I gave him the look while I spoke to him. I'm not an abusive parent. He just sometimes needs some assistance in getting in line.