~Quarry~

(Y/n)'s Pov
~August, Saturday 9:30am 🌤

I woke up to a sudden thud from downstairs. My parents were arguing again... They've gotten divorced 5 times, yep, 5 times.. worrying right? I swear it's the drugs, yes, my parents are druggies.
I got up and locked the door. I put a few locks on my door so dad doesn't kick my door down every time mom leaves. I got up and went to my bathroom and showered before getting out, drying myself and putting on my clothes.

(Clothes)I put my ring on as well

(Clothes)
I put my ring on as well. My best friend Belch got it for me on my 15th birthday, he said it's supposed to be lucky.
I'm going to the Quarry with Henry, Pat, Belch and Vic today, even though I went yesterday with the Losers. I grabbed my duffel bag and stuffed my towel in my bag and put my sunglasses on my head. "Guess I have to sneak out the window.." I told myself, groaning inside my head. I put my bag on my shoulder and climbed out the window, I have a tree next to my window so I climbed onto it and shut my window. I dropped my bag down beside my bike and climbed down.

(Bike)I dusted my hands off before putting the bag back on my shoulder and getting on my bike, riding to the Quarry

(Bike)
I dusted my hands off before putting the bag back on my shoulder and getting on my bike, riding to the Quarry. Belch doesn't pick me up anymore, because the last time he did, my mom wasn't hesitated to stab me. But I made it in his car just in time. Mom and dad think I'm slut and they tell me I was their biggest regret. No one knows except for Belch and Beverly. Beverly and I had been friends ever since I moved here in Derry, 5 years ago. Same with Belch and the other guys. I got to the Quarry and the guys were fighting over who to go first. I laughed as I took my bag off, catching their attention. "Pussies." I said before letting my bike drop to the side as I stripped down, head to toe. Belch looked away but the other guys watched. Once I was just in my undergarments, I ran towards the cliff and jumped off into the water. Then one by one the guys jumped in after me, Henry was the last one.
Patrick being the flirtatious guy, picked me up from the front and made me wrap my legs around him. I laughed at this and hugged him so he wouldn't kiss me. I saw Henry, he was... jealous? It was weird to see Henry jealous over something that Patrick had been doing to me since I was 13. Patrick let me go and I swam towards Henry, he started looking nervous. "Are you okay?" I asked softly.
"Yeah.. just tired.." He answered with dishonesty but I didn't wanna say anything. "Okay.." I said before hugging his neck and wrapping my legs around him. He tensed up but he hugged back. Wait... does he have a boner?! This made me feel weird, so I unwrapped myself around him. "Who wants to play chicken?" Vic yelled out.
"Oh! Me, me!" I swam towards the other guys. Henry got out and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around himself. "Aren't you gonna play, Henry?" Pat asked him, confused why he got so early.
"I-I have to take a leak, I'll be back." Henry responses and went in the woods. I knew what he was up to but I didn't need the image stuck in my head. I got on Belch's shoulders and Vic got on Pat's. "Go!" I yelled out for the game to start. I grabbed Vic's wrists. "You're going down!" Vic yelled out. "Oh, hell no!" I yelled back laughing before pushing his hands away and pushing him into the water. "We won!" We all laughed and I high-fived Belch. An hour later we got out and the guys sat on the rocks as I was sunbathing on my towel, they were all doing their own thing but I felt someone watching. So I turned my head towards them and saw Henry look away. Jesus.. is it me or has Henry Bowers been acting weird lately?
———————————
Hey!! This isn't my first time writing Fanfiction(duh), but it's my first time doing fanfiction based of a movie and if I made a mistake tell me straight away and if you're liking it please vote and add to you library! I will definitely give you guys updates to the next part! Okay byee!!