"Uh yeah, things are good. How about you?" I respond as I walk over to the kitchen to get us some drinks. We both have an exam coming up in two weeks which I have already begun to study for. Heather however...she needs a little help and motivation.

"Eh, not bad but not great. Things are getting a little complicated with Brad" she sighs as she sits down on the couch and fans out her books and study notes. I bring us both over a soda and join her on the couch.

"Oh? What's happening?" I ask, praying that she hasn't gotten pregnant by her married sugar daddy.

"Well, his wife is wanting him to go to couples counselling and he doesn't know how to tell her no. Things are just complicated between them which is making things complicated between us. We don't get to spend much time together these days. I don't know, but I shouldn't complain I got myself into this whole thing. Besides, he promised me he's going to take me shopping at Harrods tomorrow so I'll be able to guilt him into a new bag I bet" She cheekily grins. Heathers relationship confuses me; her boyfriend is married with kids and yet she's still with him. And she seems to be in it only for the money sometimes but other times she seems to have actual feelings for him.

"Well I'm sorry that's happening" is all I manage to say after a moment or two. What else are you supposed to say to that? The only advice I would have would be 'oh my god he's married leave him' but I know that won't work so why waste my time?

"Ugh who cares. How's you're millionaire? Things going any better for the two of you?" Her eyes widen as I nod my head and smile gently. I don't intend on telling her every detail; I know she won't run off and tell the press or anything but some of the moments I would like to keep between just Harry and I.

"Things are going good, finally. He took me to a movie last night, and we ate tacos from a food stand. It felt like a regular people date" I smile, my mind replaying most of the night over in my head. I wish I could sink back into the it.

"Aw babes that's so great, so things have become a little calmer?" She asks as she takes a drink. I don't quite know how to answer that question, because I don't know if Harry and I have ever been calm. Even in the softer moments like in the movie last night my heart was still racing the entire time. We haven't found our normal yet, maybe we will one day and things will be calm. But that seems like too much to explain to Heather, so I nod my head

"Yeah, we are good. We have worked through a lot of stuff and it's feeling a lot more comfortable" Her smile begins to grow as I finish talking. She raises her eyebrow before she begins to speak again.

"So...maybe you'll be losing something soon?" I furrow my brows. Heathers eyes roll in response as she clarifies. "Your virginity babes, you think that might be going soon?"

I immediately begin to blush and Heather nearly jumps out of her seat at my response.

"You already did didn't you?!" When I only nod in response, Heather grows a little concerned. "Was it okay?" I shake my head and grin.

"No it was great, it was really great..." I trail off. I don't know how to talk about sex, I've never had to before. It's clear by the look of elation on Heathers face that she does not share the shy or awkward feeling that I do about this particular topic. I mean why would she?

"When did this happen?! Why didn't you tell me the second I walked through the door!?" I can't help but laugh at her giddy attitude, she's practically buzzing in her seat.

"Relax, it only happened last night I haven't kept you in the dark. The timing just felt right I guess" I shrug, unable to keep the smile off my face. At this point I'm grinning like a child let loose in a sweet shop, Heather's smile matches mine.