As Milo

So Mrs. Grayson called me and told me to be at the manor this Saturday. She is throwing a surprised celebration party for Willow in honor of her winning the photography contest. What surprised me more was she asked me to join. I mean they don't want me around Willow. I got to the manor around 2 PM because Willow told her mom that she would be there around 3 PM. We all have to get ready before she shows up. I parked my car a block away so she wouldn't see. I walk in and look for my mom first of course "Hi beautiful lady." I give her a kiss on the cheek. She smiles "You are here. How come you are looking skinnier figlio?" I wink at her "Because skinny is in. Your figlio is hot." She smacks me lightly on my arm "NO... I want you to gain a few pounds please." I hug her "Don't worry mom... your son is good. Girls don't like chubby guys." She shakes her head in disapproval "Go get ready. People are here already." I arch an eyebrow "People? What people?" She shrugs "People Milo... Willow's friends." So Mrs. Grayson invited others? I didn't expect her to be inviting a lot of people.

As I go walk to the west wing, I see Rhys. He glanced at me and didn't even say hi. Then I see the hot shot attorney... The fuck... so he's here too and his dad. I look at others and nobody really pays attention to me. I have no idea tonight would be like this. Then I spotted Liz. She's invited too? She looks at me and smiles.

Then Mr. Grayson came over and pat me on the shoulder "Do you want to smoke a cigar with me son?" Of course I said yes. I followed him into his library. I know exactly what I must do. I look at him "You know I would never deceive you Mr. Grayson." He laughs...I mean he really is laughing real loud "You think you can deceive me?" Well...that didn't come out right "What I am trying to tell you is...I love Willow... and I would protect her even if we are not together." He smirks as he tells me "Trust me Milo... My own flesh and blood knows what she is doing. She's a smart kid. We want what's best for her. But I am happy to hear from you that you will protect her."

As Adrian

Tonight is the night for Milo to see with his own eyes that Willow is with me. I got a call from Jacqueline Grayson "Adrian honey, we are throwing a surprised celebration party for Willow. You have to be there." I told her "Of course I will be there." At first I didn't realize what was happening... when Milo showed up, I figured it out right away. The only reason they also invited Milo was because they wanted him to see Willow and I together. They love my family because we are rich. Filthy rich. Then again... Willow's family is filthy rich too. And the fact I'm a corporation attorney is icing on the cake. I love Willow, I really do. So today here we are... celebrating in honor of Willow for winning first place in the photography contest. I am so proud of her. I really am. I would like to speak to Milo... but he seems to be avoiding me. It's going to be shit show today. And the truth is, I am ready to fight him for Willow.

As Willow

I am so happy today. I check myself in the mirror before I get out of my uber.

I ring the doorbell and a maid comes to open the door "Welcome home Miss Grayson

I ring the doorbell and a maid comes to open the door "Welcome home Miss Grayson." I smile at her "Stop calling me that. Just call me Willow." I really don't know why we have to be always so formal at this place. As I walk to the west wing I see Amelia. I run over and hug her "I miss you so much. You look younger and younger Amelia." She laughs "You and your sweet mouth. I miss you too." I give her a kiss "I will catch you later. Maybe we can drink some wine?" She smiles "Your parents are waiting for you." I wink at her "See you later Amelia." Oh I love that woman. I keep walking and it seems so quiet today. I thought my dad would be in the library and he isn't. Where is my mom? I finally walk to the ballroom... Well it's a party room and oh my god. Everyone yells SURPRISED as I stand by the door with my mouth wide opened. I look to see who's here and it's everyone. Kylie my best friend since childhood. Rhys and his family. Adrian and his dad. Oh shit... Milo is here too. What? Liz is here too. My mom walks over to me "Darling... Why are you just standing there. Come say hi to everyone. They are here for your surprised celebration party." My mom had to hold my hand and walked me to where everyone is. What is happening here? Everyone gave me hugs and congratulated me. Rhys whispers in my ear "I could be your model too babe." I look at him "Where is your girlfriend?" He shrugs "We broke up." Then Adrian comes over "Hey G... Surprised?" I smile "I am shocked." He pulls me in for a hug and kisses me on my lips "Your mom really did a good job." Rhys looks at us as if trying to figure out if Adrian and I are a couple. I wrap my arm around Adrian "Rhys you know Adrian and I are dating right?" He smirks "Thought you were dating the Maid's son." I really hate him for calling Milo that all these years "Can you not be such a jerk for once?" Rhys is always so cocky "Well it's been a while since I have seen you Wills... We need to catch up." He checks me out as if Adrian is not here "You look so damn fine Wills." I roll my eyes "You just cannot stop." Out of the corner of my eyes... I can feel Milo's gaze on me. I feel so bad right now but I cannot do anything. I have to put on a show. I never expected for Adrian and Milo to be in the same room together. I tell Adrian "Let me go say hi to the rest of the people first." I actually wanted to go talk to Milo. Adrian grabs my hand "I will go with you." This is so wrong. I whisper to him "I need to talk to Milo." He is still holding my hand as he pulls me with him towards Milo's direction. Milo's brows furrowed when he saw us walking towards him hand in hand. I know my dad is watching us "Milo... I didn't know you were going to be here." He smirks "Of course you didn't, it's a surprise party shorty." He sounds mad because Adrian now has his arm around my waist "So Milo... How's work? How's life?" He looks at Adrian then his gaze falls on the arm on my waist "It could he better." If looks could kill, this is it. Is Adrian doing this to show my parents or to show Milo? I am feeling so bad right now but what can I do "I'm going to go talk to Kylie a bit... we have a lot of catching up to do." I decide it's best that I leave both men for now and stick to my friends. I went over to Kylie and Rhys was there chatting up a storm with her "Peeps... ready to get the real party started?" It's booze, music and dancing for us. I look back at Milo one more time before I disappear into the entertainment room. I think to myself "Sorry Milo... I'm really sorry." I know he doesn't like to be surrounded by these high society people either but he can hangout with Liz, can he?

As Liz

Sheldon told me that Mrs. Grayson would like to invite me to Willow's surprised celebration party for winning first place in the photography contest. The truth is, I am so surprised. Why would Mrs. Grayson want me there. Of course I had to say yes. Now that I'm here, I don't really have anyone to talk to. I started drinking and Milo came over "Why drink by yourself." He grabs a bottle of whiskey and gestures for me to follow him. I followed him to his room and he closed the door "Sit... we'll drink and have our own little party. Everyone is partying in groups, we might as well." He starts pouring shots after shots, I feel something is wrong "Are you okay Milo? Is something bothering you?" He smirks "No... what could be bothering me? I am sure it has to do with Willow "Is it Willow? I noticed she's pretty close to Adrian." His brows furrow "So what? He thinks he can be with Willow? She only loves me." He pours another shot "Let's just drink and not talk about other people okay?" I nod "Sure Milo... drink up."

Then... what happens next? Take a wild guess. We ended up in his bed and when I opened my eyes again, Willow was standing there looking down on us. I give Milo a nudge "Milo..." He stirs a little. I nudge him again "Milo... get up." He sounds irritated "What is it?" He finally opens his eyes and he jumps up from the bed "Shit... Shorty. This is not what it looks like." She looks at him in disbelief "Really Milo?" She turns, stomps out of the room and closes the door behind her. Milo has his face buried in his hands "Fuck."