Another thing; she doesn't use hair oil, she uses this yellow shit that has the consistency of chocolate pudding, and and some natural "leave in" conditioner (someone needs to start explaining these things to me; if it's conditioner, why thehell would you leave it in?). On the cover, of the yellow pudding-y thing, it says "For Natural Hair". I'm guessing that it's for Afrocentric hair.

I walk up to her, and with a swell of warmth in my heart, I realise that she's using the violin that I bought her.

"What piece was that?" I ask curiously once she's done playing.

"Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet - Montagues and Capulets."

"Oh. Well, it was amazing."

"Well, I try," she says, giving me a grin, and then turning around to place the violin back in its case. It's only when she turns around to put the violin in it's case on the floor, that I realise that she isn't wearing any shorts under her baggy t-shirt.

She bends over, not bothering to crouch, and I stare, my hard-on growing by the second. Unexpectedly, she looks at me from between her legs, and grins.

"Enjoying the view, Mr. Winters?" she asks casually.

She's teasing me.

"I love it," I reply.

Showing her just how much I love it, I stretch out my hand, and caress her pussy through her panties. She gasps, and then leans back onto my hand.

Well, this escalated really quickly. 

I pull back my hand; she turns her head to give me a death glare, but I smile back at her, even though my balls are as blue as the eyeliner she boughtyesterday.

"Next time, if you want more, don't tease me."

And with that, I remove my hand walk off, leaving her just as horny as I am.

***

Evetta has been grovelling for my dick. 

She put on jogging pants; not shorts, not yoga pants, butjogging pants.

She's cooked for me, even though I didn't ask; made me her pumpkin soup along with some kind of pasta.

She knows that I don't mind cheese sandwiches.