81-85

Chapter 81: More Frickin Awesome Then My Idol

"Shut up!" Chu Han cursed in his heart. 

"Do you want to turn off system notifications?" The monotonous voice of the system sounded in Chu Han's ears. 

"Yes! Now!" Chu Han barked, his voice pulsating with anger. 

He then cleared his mind. Chu Han was not in the mood to check on the loyalty bars for his vision was still fixated on the countless numbers of zombies nearing them. The number of Li-Ion batteries they were able to gather was only a small amount, and thus, they were not able to completely wipe out the horde of zombies. Though the amount of zombies killed by the explosions of those batteries reached eight thousand, it could only be attributed to Chu Han's precise arrangement and timing of explosions. 

But he could not indulge in his success for danger is still lurking! 

There were only two places rigged with the batteries but there were still more than ten thousand zombies left. 

—————— 

In the western part of Tong City, in quite a distance away from Xianguo base was another base. It was also a base where survivors resided and it was also formed by a group of people who led the survivors. But this base was different from Xianguo base, for the people in this base resided in a seventy stories tall skyscraper. This building was the tallest building in the city. It was quite a distance away from downtown Tong City, but it was still a high-end hotel. As such, it was the most famous spot in the western part of the city that attracted quite a lot of tourists every year. 

However, these people did not care about tourism. There were more than two thousand survivors living in the hotel. Most of the people there lived with others in the lower levels of the hotel while those with power and position lived at high-class suites with a good view of the entire city. 

In the most expensive suite in the hotel, several people were sitting on the balcony. A bottle of an expensive brand of wine was on the table, but those people drank it like it was water as they paired it with lavish dishes of meat and vegetables. They were so happy. 

"The people on the lower lofts are useless pieces of trash. I suggest we make them find food instead of eating the food we have worked so hard to get," said a bearded young man who was probably at his early twenties. 

"Yes. There are a lot of food around the city but these people are so afraid of going out," another man replied as he looked towards a man who was looking out the balcony, "What are you looking at, Mu Ye?" 

"Look there, why is smoke coming out from that place?" The young man, Mu Ye, tightly frowned. 

After hearing Mu Ye, everyone stopped eating and looked towards that place. 

"Isn't that the place where Xianguo Base is located?" Someone said. 

"Shhhhh!" Mu Ye asked everybody to be silent, "Listen, what is that sound?" 

Boom--- 

After he finished speaking, an explosion sounded out with the source being at the place where they were looking at. It was almost an inaudible sound due to the distance that only when everyone was silent were they able to hear it.