11-12

Chapter 11: No Trash

Fan Wei who had been zombified was not longer a human. His roaring and the motion when standing up were the same as a zombie.

Chen Shaoye smelled the hot pot and felt so hungry now. Unconsciously, he picked up the fire ax and held it with his hands tightly. He seemed to stare at Fan Wei who had woken up.

Chu Han peeked at Fan Wei. He happened to see that there were pale pupils in Fan Weis eyes. Its final, he could not escape the fate of transforming into a zombie.

Chu Han looked at Chen Shaoye whose action was unregulated and body quivering, "Cut the head and it will die, do it until the head is broken."

Pata! Pata!

Drops of sweat dropped from the face of Chen Shaoye and he was soon drenched with it.

Ong-----

Fan Wei suddenly roared and rushed to Chen Shaoye. He opened his mouth to an unscientific degree, showing the bleeding gums. The skin was not of a human and the pale face seemed to be cracking.

Chen Shaoye made a sound that seemed like crying and laughing at the same time. He closed his eyes and raised the ax. He swung forward with a great vigor!

The strike failed.

Because of his unstable posture, he staggered and somehow evaded the zombies slow attack.

What a luck!

As the audience, Chu Han could not help cursing at him and he thought that he had found the wrong person. He could come up with nothing even when they were face to face. How could he be a good sniper with such aiming?

Patata!

Chu Han put meat in the pot and it was the last chance for Chen Shaoye. He would not help the fat guy.

Mutton was boiled in the pot, making a stimulating sound. An unspeakable fragrance assailed the nose of Chen Shaoye. He gulped and looked at Chu Han. The mutton was cooked and Chu Han was eating.

"Aaaahh!" Chen Shaoye mustered his courage and shouted loudly. He dashed to the zombie with bloodshot eyes.

He wanted to have the meat! He wanted to have hot pot! A zombie meant nothing! Hop pot was everything!

Puff!

The fire ax hit the zombies ear. Although the aim was bad, the brain structure had been broken, killing the zombie.

However, Chen Shaoye didnt seem to have realized it. He cut the zombie for several times to crush the head, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Chen Shaoye let out a primal shout when cutting the zombie. His heart sank and his outlook of the world had been distorted, so he was at a total loss.

Five minutes later.

"Brother, brother Chu." Chen Shaoye was puffing and panting, "Can I have the hot pot?"

"Yes," Chu Han did not look at him.

The awakened zombies were weaker than normal zombies, so they could easily be killed by Chen Shaoye. It was nothing special.