7-8

Chapter 7: I Wanted to Stay in Your Car

July 4th, 2015. 11 p.m.

Eleven hours since eschatology.

At night, everywhere in the world was shrouded by panic as the roaring of zombies became clearer. Countless zombies broke windows and unfixed doors, walking on the streets. They smelled the air, sensing humans, and went eating them.

Cities were trapped and streets were blocked. Communication was crippled.

Helplessness, hesitation, desperation.

On the highway, Chu Han drove the G55 and a car was tailing him closely. The entire highway was dark as the power supply system was broken. The lamps that the country provided with so much money turned useless.

It was lucky that they set went out early. There were only several broken cars on the road and any zombies that appeared were crushed by Chu Han directly.

"Brother Chu," Fatty Chen sitting beside Chu Han suddenly said quiveringly, "Do we have an air conditioner? The wind is entering from the window behind. Im cold."

Although early July was summer, the temperature dropped sharply with the coming of eschatology. It was cold right now but not as cold during winter.

Peeking at the long clothes and fat of

Chen Shaoye, he became speechless and even doubted that there were two people with the same appearance and the same name; otherwise, how could such a weak body have the 20th most powerful combat capability in the country during his previous incarnation?

You should know that masters were aplenty after ten years of eschatology. The combat capability of Chu Han in previous his incarnation was only ranked in the millionth, but his physical strength was at a terrifying level and he was not afraid of any third or fourth-grade zombie.

As for the rank 20 Chen Shaoye, Chu Han found it hard to image what kind of existence he was. However, the current Chen Shaoye was so weak!

Bzz bzz bzz.

The radio was fiddled with but, as expected, there was only the noise of static. However, the good news was that the fact those noises appeared proved that the broadcasting tower was under repair.

Fatty Chen was not brave enough to say anything when he was ignored by Chu Han, so he only curled up his body to reduce his presence.

"Chu Han, I don't see any cars in this area so how about having a rest here?" The voice came from Zhang Ziyu. Walkie-talkies were provided by Fan Wei who was extremely silent and only focused on driving.

Chu Han looked around. The area was dark and seemingly without danger. Actually, it was the same taking a rest anywhere as danger could be anywhere. Besides, they had driven for several hours and they did need to have some rest, "Yes, lets stop."

Two vehicles were parked at the curb. For the sake of saving petrol and not attracting zombies from the engines noise, the cars were shut off.

There was no noise on the highway. Without any trace of light, the endless darkness made people scared from the bottom of their heart. Rumble! Chen Shaoye swallowed and curled up nervously in the seat. He didnt even dare turn his head around. Suddenly, a hand patted his shoulder.