Your feeling insecure/ g.d

"Ugh these pants fit me not to long ago!" I yelled frustratingly, then removing the pants and throwing them across the room. You walked towards your bedroom mirror and sighed. Why am I so fat? I've put on a few pounds and now some of my clothes don't fit me. "Hey baby what's wrong?" Grayson asked as he looked me up and down. I was currently in a bra and some panties. "Babe I've put on a few pounds and some of my clothes aren't fitting me, I'm fat" I told him as i frustratingly groaned  and turned towards him "your not fat at all, baby your thick and I love it" he replied as he held me and smacked my booty. He turned me around and pointed to my ass "you got a few tiger stripes growing on your booty that shit sexy as fuck" he said as I smiled and he kissed me. "Don't feel insecure, they're a girl out their begging for your body type, you got a big booty, thick thighs, nice Round big titties, a slim waist. Your perfect and even if you didnt have these things anymore I would still love you cuz your body is just and addition to what comes with you. I love whats in here" he said pointing to my heart "but that don't mean I don't love your body too" he said winking as he stuck his tongue out. "Ewww stop" I replied as he laughed and kissed my neck. We both fell onto the bed and it was quiet for a while. Grayson stared into my eyes which made me blush and he smirked. "Your so beautiful okay, never forget that".