You teach your kidd how to handle the police/ g.d

Ayana (15)

Azealia (16)

Azealia (16)

Omari (16)

You and gray have 3 kids

You and gray have 3 kids. 2 girls, one called Ayana and she is 15, another girl called Azealia she is 16 and a son Omari who is 16 as he was twins with Azealia. You were all watching the news together and came across an article that was explaining the story of 3 African American kids shot and dead by white police officers, for apparently about to attack.

"How the heck can a 9 year old attack a police officer, it's bullshit" gray said as he shook his head. "I'm sick of this police shit, it be pissing me off" Omari said as you glared at him "watch your mouth!" You snapped slapping the back of his head. "I feel so bad for them, they're all dead now and all they were trying to do is call their mom it's so messed up" Ayana said as she sighed. Azealia stayed quite as everyone imputes they're own opinions, I glanced at her and say her emotions she looked so down. Azealia looked up at me and sighed heavily before looking back at the screen. I tapped Gray and talked to him. "I think we should talk to the kids about what to do if they were in this situation since they're African American too" you suggested as gray nodded in agreement. "Guys follow me to the kitchen table, we all need to talk" Gray said as we all made our way there.

"Me and your mom wanted to tell you guys what to do if you ever in that situation as you are African Americans and could possibly be stopped by the police" gray prospered as they all nodded understandably. "So first of all you need to listen to what the officer is saying and follow each and every rule, because not doing as your asked makes you seem stubborn and threatening. Second rule is to stay as still as possible no sudden movements or random moving, stay still, unless they ask you to do something" Gray announced as they all listened carefully. "Third rule is to never try run away or fight the officer, this rule is essential and important especially for you Omari". Gray said this because Omari has some type of anger problem, and doesn't like it when people boss him around, lay hands on him or his sisters etc. Omari nodded as he slumped in the chair. "Ok girls remember the 4 rules, listen, follow each rule, stay still and don't resist. I looked at all three of my beautiful children and hoped that they never had to experience such thing. Police officers are taking the lives of young black and mixed African American children everyday, but god I hope not one of mine are killed.