You and cameron fight two girls in starbucks/ g.d

Lola:

Cameron:

Cameron:

You and Cameron considered each other sisters

You and Cameron considered each other sisters. She knew you've been dating Grayson for a long time and has always been supportive and a big sister for you. Both of you decided to head to Starbucks to get drinks because you knew you were filming and you both needed a drink. You both walked there because it was like across the road.

"What did Ethan want again?" Can asked as y'all approached the store "I have no clue he changed his fucking menu every time" you spoke as you both laughed. You called Ethan and he Told y'all he wanted a iced caramel macchiato "bye basic bitch" you replied as he told you to shut the fuck up and ended the call. Once you entered the store you saw two girls who were sat down and were giving you and can the eyes. "What the fuck she looking at?" Can rhetorically asked as you shrugged "she needs to stop tho before my fists roam her hands" Cameron said making you laugh and glare at them. One of the girls got up to throw her drink away as she barged into you walking right through the middle of you and Cameron. "Bitch what the fuck do you think your doing" Cameron asked as she got in her face, "Cameron don't" you gasped as you tried to hold her back. You called gray and told him to come quickly telling him Cameron was about to get in a fight. "What you gonna do?" She replied as she pushed Cameron back intently angering you "hey back the fuck up bitch don't make me put you in hospital hoe" you said straight in her face as she looked you up and down laughing as Cameron aggressively swung and hit her in the jaw, jumping on top of her and throwing powerful punches as everyone gasped, the other girl followed her friend and started jumping Cameron so I hopped in. me and Cameron started beating the shit outta them until blood roamed on our fists and Grayson and Ethan ran into the shop pulling us back.

"Yooo stopppp!" Ethan yelled as he held Cameron back and gray grabbed me from my waist. "Yo baby chill" he spoke as he put pulled me off the girl and turned me around towards him and put his hands on my cheeks trying to calm me down. "Gray let go, I'm gonna fucking kill her" you yelled as he stopped you

"Let's go" Ethan alerted as we all left quickly before we got into trouble. "I swear to god I was bout to fuck that bitch up!" Cameron screamed "like you'd don't already, did you see her face" Ethan remarked. we walked towards the house. Cameron came towards me grabbed my face and checked to see if I as hurt. "Ethan she was trying to jump my sister wtf" Cameron yelled as we all tried calming her down. "Let a bitch try us again". as you can tell Cameron was over protective of me, as always.