Seduction/e.d

SEXUAL WARNING EVERYONE ‼️⚠️

Ethan was currently at work. He worked in a company called Dolan enterprises and he worked a lot, meaning you didn't see him often even though you worked in the same building as him. You didn't have any work to do in your office so you decided you'd head home for the day and treat Ethan with something for when he comes back.

You opened the door to your beautiful villa home and you headed towards your walk in wardrobe, up in your room. You wanted to surprise Ethan since you guys never had time to be intimate with each other. You grabbed the new lingerie set that you bought a few days ago and put it on. It was yellow and it was like a bodysuit shape. Once you got in it you released your Afro curls from the tight bun you put it in and applied a thin layer of makeup and some lashes. You grabbed your phone and then decided to call Ethan and see where he was.

Me: "Hey baby"

Eth: "hey sexy, you ok?"

Me: "I'm fine, just wondering when your coming back"

Eth: "in about 30 mins"

Me: "ok, I've got a surprise for you at home"

Eth: "is it food I'm starving"

Me: "emm it could be"
You remarked as you bit your lip.

Eth: "alright then babe, I love you baby I'll see you later"
You ended the call and waited for him to get home, you looked sexy and you knew it.

30 mins later
Ethan opened the door and dropped his stuff on the hallway before shouting your name.

Y/n pov
"Y/N!" Ethan yelled as i screamed back "I'm in the room" making me hear footsteps going up the stairs. I quickly got into position by lying on the bed on my front so my booty was out. Ethan always had some type of obsession over my butt so this would turn him on. He walked in the door looking at his phone and I coughed to get his attention. "Hey babe" I said as his jaw dropped "damn wtf" Ethan gasped as I smiled. Ethan came and sat next to me on the bed as he slapped my ass and kissed me.
"So this is what you meant by I could possibly eat"he asked me and I nodded. Ethan turned me so I was lying on my back and he kept kissing me and the kiss started getting really heated.

He toke off his suit jacket and his shirt. I was getting turned on by Ethan's bulge it was nearly bursting out if his pants. I unbuttoned his pants and looked at the big cock that was throbbing. I wrapped my arms around it as i time it into my mouth making Ethan whisper profanities. I pushed him into the bed and I kneeled down and gagged his dick. I kept gagging and gagging and gagging until ethan went over the edge and lifted me up he was sexually frustrated which make me so wet. He lifted me up quickly and lied me down on the bed. He sucked in my tits making me moan and he began to remove my lingerie so I was naked. I grabbed him and whispered in his ear "daddy I need dick" harshly which made him put his hand over my mouth and open my legs. Once they were open he guided his cock right into my wet pussy. Ethan knew what he was doing when he was fucking me, he always did it so right. He kept thrusting and thrusting and he grabbed my neck, already knowing that was a kink of mine. "Ohhh baby your so tight" "ohhh fuck" "shittt" he would say which made me feel happy that I was pleasuring him. We quickly changed into doggy style Ethan's favorite sex position. Ethan slapped my booty and licked his lips. As he put his dick in me. "Ok hope your ready cuz I'm about to destroy this pussy" Ethan remarked as I nodded and he started thrusting even faster "Ethannn yessss" "it feels so good don't stop" ethan proceeded to put his hand in your throbbing clit and he started rubbing it fast, he then grabbed your tit and rubbed on your nipple, all this pleasure sent you over the edge.
"Ethan I'm gonna cummm" you dragged as he smiled "me too" and he waited for you to cum before he pulled out and released on your chest.