Your son tells you he got someone pregnant// g.d pt2

We all finished the movie and it was getting late, it was the school holidays so Tyrell and Shaiela always went to bed late. They both made their ways upstairs as I cuddled into Graysons body.

Shaiela pov
Me and Tyrell made our ways upstairs. Once I got into my room I got changed into my pjs and made my way to Tyrells room to talk to him. *knock knock* the door opened and Tyrell let me in. "Dude you in deep trouble" I told him as he rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up you think I don't know" he sighed as he slumped on the bed. "When are you gonna tell them you got Jasmine pregnant" I asked as he shrugged. "I think I'm gonna tell her tomorrow morning, I'm fucked" he said as he put his hands through his hair. "Hey it's ok I'm here for you, and I'm sure mom will understand" "understand?! she thinks I'm still a virgin for fucks sake" he angrily as he slammed his hand on his desk. "Stop you'll break your hand!" I loudly replied as I walked around the room.

"Your still a virgin right?" He asked quietly with his head down. I stayed quite. "Your not?!" He  gasped as I looked down. "Who did you lose it too?" He barked as I rolled my eyes. "Devone" I whispered as he looked up. "Your boyfriend" he said as I nodded. "Don't do it again please, your only 16, dad will literally kill you if he found out and you could get pregnant" he said as I nodded. He smiled as I smiled back and hugged him "I love you big bro" I said as he gripped my curly hair, "love you more you little baby" he said as I slapped him and walked out.

Once I got out the room, I turned the corner and mom and dad were right there listening to the whole conversation. "Eh hey mom and dad?" I said akwardly as they gave me death glares, all I did was plan my own funeral in my head.

What would your parents do if they found out you were pregnant or got someone pregnant? Comment, like and follow.
Byeee Melanin queens. 🍫🍯