Baby log <L.1>

Power
On / Off
Powering on...

Date: 1/01/19
Time: 8:35 pm

*kkrrrrch*

Oh? Did I turn it on? Ah!
Yes! Okay.

Hello my beautiful daughter! It is currently 8:36, and you have just been born, waahh!

You want to see yourself? Here. Look at you. Awww. My sweetie, so cute! Look at your little sleeping face. I can now call myself worldwide handsome dad! Yeah, wow!

Okay, that's enough of the hospital crib. I will now show my handsome face.

How do I turn the camera around...oh! Here we go.

Hello, my daughter! You are probably wondering what I am filming...mmm...well, maybe not. You were just born and can't really think for yourself yet, but no matter. When you get older, I hope you get to enjoy these videos. I will create one every year and give them all to you on your eighteenth birthday!

*mumbling*

Oh! Sorry my cutie! I'll let you sleep.

Shhhh. We must whisper for right now. Your momma, my cutie, needs some rest, so we'll go outside.

Anyways, as I was saying, I'll make these videos for you to learn some life lessons and I'll make them happy and fun just for you! I'll- wuh! WUH!

*KRCHKSHXHAK*

Aish! That chair was lower than I thought. Where's the camera? Where- ah here.

*krkshhsksr*

Is it okay? Ah it looks okay. Good.

Sorry sweetie! I'm just getting the hang of this. I promise to do better in the future! For now, I'll end with a joke, and then I'll leave to go spend time with my wonderful little sweetie!

Alright, let me see... it has to be a good joke because it's the first one...hmm.

Oh! I know! How does a penguin build its house?

...

Igloos it together!

*aggressive, yet quiet, windshield wiper laugh*

Okay, well now I must go spend time with you and my cutie. I will also improve my videos next time. Wish me luck, fighting!

Recording
On / Off

Recording ended at: 8:51 pm

Power
On / Off
Powering off...

You guys

Hejshshjsjdbhdh

I COMPLETELY forgot I was supposed to upload this AUGUST 1

AHHHHHHHHHH

IM SO SORRYYYYYYYY 😩😭

I hope you guys still enjoyed this, it's definitely different frm the stuff I usually do, so I'm curious to see how this goes.

Again, I'm so sorry! I've been really busy with family and I forgot ☹️☹️☹️

Please enjoy!!

-em 💜