Chapter: 5.5 The Final Splatfest part 2/2

Yo here's the next part of my two part chapter, hope you all enjoy. This will slightly be different then the other chapters but we need some action.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Y/n

Me, Judd and Lil Judd were over the costume stage which was actually the site where I met the girls, I saw the bootleg Statue of Liberty there just sitting there dead.

Judd: Well here we are Marina wanted to use this area for a stage for the Final Fest, it has that old statue that a crazy robot used.

Lil Judd: I think me and this robot would get along so well...

Judd: Quit have your psychotic thoughts Lil Judd. This stage is also special because the idols are going to be apart of it, Pearl is going to show up and use her Princess Cannon at the last min, and who ever gets to her first will be able to use it on the other team.

Y/n: Oh yeah I heard something about that.

POV Haru

I was at my base with my team they... well let's just say they didn't know how to use there weapons they were new to Turf Wars...

Haru: Uhh we're going to lose... but we can win if we can control the center long enough

POV Echo

I was at my base getting ready for the battle I looked at my team and saw there names one was named DarkHunter he had a Kensa Dynamo Roller.

Echo: Let's do our best, and have fun!

DarkHumter : Yeah let's do our best, I hope Pearl notices me!

Echo: doubtful but okay

DarkHunter: Hey! That was rude...

Judd: Ready.... Set.... GO!!!

We were off immediately I know we had to control the center because Pearl was going to show up there when there was a min left, my team split up and went after the Hyper Bomb spread around the area DarkHunter got splatted immediately.

POV Pearl

Damn my voice is so sore from all the matches.

Marina: Something wrong Pearly?

Marina was looking at me with concern.

Pearl: Yeah I'm fine just tired *cough*

Marina: Are you sure? That cough didn't sound too good...

Pearl: Yeah Marina don't sweat it I'm fine! Oh its almost my time to shine again!! Let's get closer to the middle!

Marina: on it Pearly.

POV Y/n

Y/n: Damn that Inkling is shit with a Dynamo roller... But Echo is a legend with those dualies of hers. Haru is amazing with her splattershot... this looks like it's going to get inkie...

Judd: HA!!! that's a good one

They were having a tough battle for the center there soon was 1 min left in the match the helicopter that had Pearl and Marina then went to the center of the stage, but something happened the bootleg Statue of Liberty slowly rose up...

Judd: Uhh that's not supposed to happen...

Y/n: The fuck? I thought I shut him down...

POV Echo

I uhh don't remember this expose to happen.

DarkHunter: Why is that statue rising up? I came here to see Pearl not a ducking statue of a male face!!!