Ocean's Promise

Yeonjun finally reached the beach Kang and Rin had taken them to a while ago. He stepped onto the sand and made his way to the less populated area. He desperately wanted to see Rin again. To hold him in his arms, to tease, to kiss, to love. He drew in the sand as he wondered if they were caught. How long would they be in jail? Could he get their sentences reduced? He would definitely have to visit often.

His small sand heart was completed and a bitter smile formed on his face. He considered busting them out of jail. Or he could commit a crime too and hopefully end up with them. He noticed someone had sat down next to him.

"So this is where you wanted to go." said Soobin quietly.

"You followed me?" Yeonjun asked as he erased his heart.

"Of course. I'm worried about you. You haven't been the same since we escaped." Soobin said. "What's going on?"

"It's nothing. I'll be fine someday." muttered Yeonjun before rising from his spot.

Soobin sat him back down and cleared his throat.

"I ran into some friends of ours. Thought you'd like to see them again." said Soobin quietly.

Yeonjun lost his sight then felt around for Soobin's hand. He finally found it then felt a bit relieved.

"Could you move your hands? I'd like my sight back." said Yeonjun full of annoyance.

He soon regained sight and saw two familiar figures standing before him. Tears pooled out of his eyes as he scrambled out of his seated position and ran over to one in particular.

"Rin!" Yeonjun weeped as he held him tight, forgetting Soobin and Kang were watching.

"That excited to see me huh? I feel honored." Rin said weakly.

"Come! I have much to tell you." Yeonjun said as he pulled Rin down the beach then behind rocks. "You were able to do it..."

"Yeah. Thanks to Kang. Since we're no longer part of the organization, call me by my real name, Harin. Ju Harin. And Kang is Hyungu." Harin said as he cupped Yeonjun's face.

"Harin... I love you. It's crazy. It's not right, but I do. I want to be with you." confessed Yeonjun. Rin wiped his tears with a sorry look. "You... its one sided isn't it...?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done to you to make you love me. I don't deserve it. I kidnapped you, mistreated you, tortured you, everything. Yet here you are, professing your romantic feelings for me..." Harin said with tears in his eyes.

"I don't care. If I did I wouldn't have these feelings for you." replied Yeonjun, leaning closer to the point their lips almost touch. "Kiss me."

Harin held his cheek before closing the tiny gap between them. He wanted the same thing Yeonjun wanted, but how would Soobin and Hyungu feel about it? Harin pulled away then shook his head.

"Would Soobin be okay with this...?" he asked softly.

"It's my life and I choose what to do with it. If I want to start a relationship with you, that's on me. So, what do you say? Be my boyfriend?" Yeonjun asked with a serious look.

"Yeah... yeah of course." Harin replied with a smile.

Yeonjun kissed him again but with more passion. Soobin looked over to where they disappeared then sighed. What were they talking about that he couldn't hear? Hyungu looked at Soobin then gave his head a gentle pat.

"Soobin, I think you should give up on Yeonjun. After all this time, he hasn't shown interest really..." Hyungu said as he looked out at the horizon. "Give yourself some peace of mind, Soobin."

"I don't think I could even if I wanted to... It's hard really..." Soobin muttered as he looked up at Hyungu.

Hyungu nodded then sighed. He wanted Soobin to be happy. He obviously wasn't going to be if he continued to be hung up on Yeonjun.

The new couple came out from behind the rocks and Yeonjun happily ran over to Soobin. Yeonjun decided to tell Soobin when they were alone. He didn't know how he'd react, but he hoped his best friend would be there for him like he's always been.

Hurts | YeonRin✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें