The Enemy!?

~Time skip: 2 weeks~

Yeonjun heard the door open and saw it was time to eat. It was the only time he was released from his arm restraints. Rin and another lackey were in the room watching him eat. He didn't expect the lackey to be present, so he couldn't ask Rin much about anything in fear of the lackey going off and telling Kang.

He reached for his cup then frowned when he knocked it over, spilling most of the water. He sucked his teeth then glanced at the two in the room. Neither moved.

"Watch him." said Rin as he got up and left.

It wasn't like Rin and Kang to leave them during feeding and break times. Rin had come back holding a cup. Yeonjun blinked in confusion as that same cup was handed to him.

"You're going to need it for later. Trust me." said Rin before walking away.

Yeonjun gingerly held the cup as he looked at Rin. Rin had gotten him more water. Was it an act of kindness? Impossible. It was to keep him from fainting on the job. It would reflect badly on him otherwise. Why didn't he have the lackey fetch it? Then it dawned on him. Rin had to have been watching him if he noticed he spilled his water.

"Thank you." blurted out Yeonjun who then quickly stuffed his mouth with food.

Rin didn't say anything and simply read his book. He figured as much, but he truly did feel a tiny bit of gratitude. He finished off his water then had his tray taken and his arms restrained.

"There won't be a next time." said Rin as he left the room with the lackey.

˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ˚。⋆ ⋆。˚

Yeonjun placed the box down and wiped at his forehead. He quickly picked it up as he was close to earning himself a whipping. He passed by Kang and Rin who talked as if he and Soobin weren't working their asses off right in front of them. This further confirmed what Rin did was just for show. Yeonjun gritted his teeth as he swore under his breath. When the chance arose, he was definitely going to give them the what for. He just had to wait.

He missed a step and ended up falling forward. He held his head as pain went through it. The box had weakened the impact and he would be left with a knot on his at most. Neither Rin nor Kang even glanced his way. Soobin was by his side gently massaging his head despite getting whipped in the process.

"Why do I hear grunts of pain rather than haggard breathing?" shouted Kang from the room.

"Soobin, get back to work. I'm sure your back hurts enough." said Yeonjun as he picked himself and the box up.

Soobin did the same and walked up stairs with him just to be safe. Yeonjun shook his head then found everything to be okay. At least he hoped.

˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ˚。⋆ ⋆。˚

"I'm not impressed." Kang said as the duo had finished moving boxes. "Your thoughts, Rin?"

"Had you not fallen, things would've gone much faster. Instead, he had to break often and for what? Nothing was broken." spat Rin.

"I could've died on those stairs! What would your leader think about you letting one of his crop die so early on?" shouted Yeonjun.

"Nothing. He'd simply say replace him." replied Kang before shoving Yeonjun onto his tush. "Now shut the hell up before I cut off that tongue."

Yeonjun frowned as he stood up and dusted himself off. He hated this place. He hated the people in it. He couldn't wait until their freedom came and he could rat them out. He glared at the both of them then focused his sights on Rin. He didn't understand why, but looking at him made him even madder. The lackeys soon arrived and took them back to their rooms.