You're Crazy

Soobin arose from his slumber and noticed Rin was watching him this time. Which meant Yeonjun was with the crazy man. Rin looked up then closed his book.

"Soobin, I have a simple question that shall be answered with a yes or no. Anything other than that and Yeonjun will receive punishment for it." said Rin as he approached.

Soobin nodded then waited.

"Has Kang gotten sexually intimate with you?" Rin asked.

"No." responded Soobin, unsure of where his question was coming from.

Rin nodded then made his way towards the door. Soobin panicked then called out to him.

"Is Jun okay? And why did you ask that question?" demanded Soobin.

"Yeonjun cares about you." said Rin before leaving.

Soobin smiled to himself at the thought of Yeonjun getting worried over if Kang had made moves on him or not. They did say distance makes the heart grow fonder.

˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ˚。⋆ ⋆。˚

Soobin yawned as he ate. He preferred feeding time as it was the only time Kang stopped moving and stayed silent. So he usually took his time as much as he could without getting yelled at. He wondered how things were going on Yeonjun's end.

"Hey, stop daydreaming and eat. You two have training today." barked Kang before going back to his papers.

He internally sighed then picked up his pace. Kang was annoying to the core. He wasn't one to lash out, but Kang pressed all the wrong buttons. His tray and cup were taken and soon he was being freed from his restraints.

"Guess what we're doing today?" said Kang happily.

Soobin kept quiet. The last thing he wanted to do was indulge him.

"You'll be hit if you don't respond." threatened Kang as they left the room.

"Hit me." responded Soobin as they waited outside the room for Rin and Yeonjun.

He felt a heavy object collide with his side, knocking the wind out of him. Kang looked at him with scorn before calling him disgusting. Rin had finally come out of the room with Yeonjun. Soobin felt his heart melt at the sight of Yeonjun. The pain in his side was no longer making itself known. He would willingly take blows for Yeonjun.

"You're both lucky today is education day." said Kang despite only looking at Soobin.

"Today is also test day. If you get less than 90%, you'll get a severe punishment from us." said Rin as they rounded the corner.

Rin sat them down as Kanghyun pulled out their tests. Both of their legs and non writing arm were strapped down. They were given the okay to started. Kang quietly looked at Rin who stared at the duo.

"Something bothering you?" asked Kang.

"A bit. Soobin looks more tired than usual. Did something happen?" he asked.

"Of course not. If anything happened, I'd tell you." said Kang, hiding the fact he hit him earlier.

"Are you being honest with me?" pried Rin, feeling skeptical.

"Fiiine. I hit him. Only because he was being a wise guy." mumbled Kang.

Rin hit Kang then fussed at him about abusing his power. Kang frowned as he didn't like upsetting Rin.

"Understand?" asked Rin clearly ticked off.

"Yes. I promise I won't do it again." muttered Kang as he cutely held Rin's sleeve.

Yeonjun looked up and saw the scene before him. His pencil snapped in half, gaining everyone's attention. He looked around and wondered why everyone was looking at him. He then noticed the splinters in his fingers and half a pencil in his hand.

"May I have another?" Yeonjun asked quietly.

A lackey handed him a new one and soon everyone's attention left him. Soobin discreetly eyed Yeonjun with worry. Why did he snap his pencil in half? Was he thinking too hard? Was he upset about the unfairness? No one but Yeonjun himself would know.

˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ˚。⋆ ⋆。˚

Soobin sat as Kang made his way out of his room. He thought it was all over until Kang came back in.

"I just can't bear to leave you." said Kang as he glided over to him. "Let's play a game. Two truths and a lie."

"No." responded Soobin.

"You will do as I say or so heaven help you!" Kang said in a rage.

"Guess I better start praying." said Soobin with a smirk.

He watched as Kang stormed out of the room. Awhile passed and Kang had come back in.

"We're starting. You go first." said Kang.

"I'm a college student, I've had a girlfriend, my brother works at a Gucci store." Soobin said and waited for him to pick out the lie.

"2." Kang said with confidence.

"Wrong. It's three. I don't have a brother." Soobin said with a laugh. "Idiot."

"Okay then. The Lovers organization strives for peace, Rin and I are old friends, I've gotten sexually intimate with a captive." said Kang as he twitched.

"2. It's obvious you two haven't known each other long. You just don't click." replied Soobin.

"Fuck you!" shouted Kang before stepping on Soobin. "You fucking ass!"

The lackey standing outside the door came in and pulled Kang out of the room. Soobin sniffled as his body hurt. Kang had a short fuse. He couldn't imagine how someone like him lived without knowing if someone had a knife or gun on them. He moved his hands and winced at the pain. He could only hope Yeonjun wasn't suffering worse with Rin.

Just then Rin had come into the room with two lackeys and...

"Yeonjun...!" he exclaimed, forgetting all of his pain.

Rin started to check Soobin over as the lackeys strapped Yeonjun into his restraints.

"Kang is going to be off duty until he clears his head. I'll be watching over you both with my friends here." said Rin before sitting in Kang's seat.

"Yeonjun! How are you? Is Rin treating you well?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." responded Yeonjun.

Soobin felt relief wash over him. He was glad Yeonjun didn't have to put up with a crazy asshole like Kang. Rin glanced at Soobin who seemed pretty weak compared to Yeonjun. He left his spot then held Soobin by his face.

"Has Kang been feeding you the right amount?" asked Rin.

Soobin avoided making eye contact. Kang threatened to hurt Yeonjun if he said a word.

"Y-" started Soobin then froze.

He could feel Rin glaring at him from underneath his robes.

"Think carefully before you answer." said Rin. "Yes or no?"

"No." replied Soobin. "He told me not to tell or else he'd hurt Jun. He always threatens me like that. He even tried to rape me using Jun as an excuse." weeped Soobin as everything came pouring out. "Jun is the most precious person to me. He knows this and uses it against me..."

"Asshole... that's not how we run things..." muttered Rin as he let his face go. "I'll fix things for you."

Soobin's tears streamed down his face as a part of him felt he could trust Rin. He burst into sobbing at the horrible memories, especially when Kang tried to force himself on him. Even if it was a joke, it wasn't funny in the slightest. Yeonjun looked at Soobin and wondered if he could get them to switch captors. Soobin needed a break.

"We'll continue like this until Kang gets his head back on his shoulders." said Rin before leaving the room.