The Dynamic

Rin sat in front of Yeonjun as it was almost time to wake him up. He hadn't seen him since the day before when they kissed. It had been awhile since he got intimate with someone, so it made sense why he responded to Yeonjun's advances. There wouldn't be a next time of yesterday. He'd make sure of it.

"Time to get up." said Rin as he shook Yeonjun's body. Yeonjun didn't stir. "Hey, wake up."

Rin felt his forehead then cursed under his breath. He was burning up. There was also tiny remnants of him having puked. What happened the night before?

"You. Go tell Kang he's just doing mental training today." Rin said to his underling. He gently slapped Yeonjun's cheek and earned a groan. "Jun, wake up. You need medicine."

Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes and saw Rin waiting with pills and water. What were those pills? Was it a drug to brainwash them?

"No... don't brainwash me..." mumbled Yeonjun.

"They're to help with your fever now open up." said Rin impatiently.

Yeonjun took the medicine then gave him a small smile. Rin really did care about him. Ever since they came back from that week trip, Rin had treated him better, more like a person than a prisoner. Rin placed a hand on his cheek and he automatically leaned into it. He liked Rin a lot. Much more than before.

He wanted to do anything and everything to help Rin, even if it meant his own demise. That's how important Rin had become to him.

"Rin... how much longer until initiation...?" he asked.

"Less than a month." replied Rin. "But..."

Yeonjun looked at him as he continued to caress his cheek. His hands were now on his shoulders.

"I'm getting you both out of here. Then I want you to bring the police and tell them about us." said Rin sternly.

"I can't do that." Yeonjun said without hesitation.

"Why? You have to do this. There'll be more victims if you don't." Rin stressed.

"My most important person will get caught up in it... I don't want you arrested." whispered Yeonjun slightly teary.

"Yeonjun, listen to me and do this for me. You can do that, right?" asked Rin slightly pleading.

"But you'll go to jail too!" Yeonjun weeped. "I'm not letting that happen! You mean more to me than anything!"

"Yeonjun! Think about others! Who's to say they won't grab a child from their parent? And they'd be able to because you didn't have the police come here." Rin said full of anger and sorrow. "I know how you're feeling, Jun, but please... do this."

Rin moved closer so that Yeonjun could cry into his chest. He knew exactly how Yeonjun was feeling. He himself didn't want to part from him. He was getting a feeling from him that he hadn't felt in a while.

"Can't you wipe your information from the organization...?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah, but it'd be risky, especially if they try recovering it." said Rin with a frown.

"Not unless you tell them you're an ex member and were forced to stay silent or they'd hurt your family." said Yeonjun, surprised by his own brilliant mind.

"You really want me free huh? What about Kang?" Rin asked.

"You two can use the same story. I promise it'll all work. We just need to put it all together and inform Kang and Soobin." said Yeonjun.

"After training. We can all talk then." Rin said with a sigh. "Are you feeling well enough to move?"

"A little." Yeonjun responded.

˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ˚。⋆ ⋆。˚

They quietly watched Yeonjun and Soobin work under the time limit. Kang and Soobin couldn't help but notice the overwhelming happy aura around Yeonjun. He was humming and moving at that.

"Did you break him...?" Kang whispered.

"In a way I guess." Rin mumbled as he thought of Yeonjun's plan. "Hey, bring Soobin to our room after training. There's something I want to tell you."

Kang nodded then wondered what it could be. Did it have to do with the organization or was it personal? Yeonjun sighed then waved at Rin. Rin noticed his jigsaw had been completed.

"Wow, I'm slightly impressed." said Rin despite his body saying he was more than slightly.

Yeonjun had finished with ten minutes to spare. Soobin still had 1/4 of it to go. Kang walked over to Soobin and Yeonjun took that chance to make grabby hands at Rin, hoping he'd hold his hands. Rin didn't budge from his spot. Yeonjun pouted then was handed a new worksheet from Kang. He could see Rin laughing from behind his hand.

˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ˚。⋆ ⋆。˚

Rin closed the door behind him then exhaled. Now was now or never.

"I'm breaking these two out again, but for good. Yeonjun refuses to go to the police unless we clear m- our names from the database and become ex members. Then we'll use a fake story in hopes they'd believe us." explained Rin then looked at Kang. "Are you with or against me?"

Soobin looked at Yeonjun who kept his eyes on Kang to see if he was friend or foe. He had helped before, but that didn't mean he would now.

"Well thanks for putting me on the spot... well, I've already helped before. And I am getting a bit tired of all of this. You're my close friend. So, I guess my answer is obvious, isn't it? I'll help." Kang said with a weary sigh.

The captive duo hugged Kang tight while Rin looked on in content. Now that Kang was on board, the plan he concocted had a higher chance of success.

"So, when are we doing this?" Soobin asked quietly.

"Kang will sneak you both out in the dead of night. Most would be at home. Head Hoon usually goes home the Friday before the weekend, so that'll be our day. I'll take care of our information." said Rin.

"I hope this plan of yours doesn't backfire. Maybe we should enlist help just in case? Like for example, I can't leave the area with them. Yeah, why don't get get someone to take them once we emerge from the building? I'm sure you'll need the help." reasoned Kang as he thought more on it.

"Then we'll have to get someone we can trust wholeheartedly..." said Rin with a thoughtful look.

"Sooyeon!" they said in unison, gaining Kang and Harin's attention.

"Sooyeon...?" Kang asked in confusion.

"Let one of us call her. She's always been helpful towards us. We attended the same high school together." explained Soobin. "She'll do it. No questions asked."

"Can we trust she won't ruin our plan...? We're risking a lot here..." said Rin full of doubt.

"I wouldn't have mentioned her if that was the case. Now let us talk to her." said Soobin.

Kang and Rin shared a look before handing a phone over to Soobin.