He nodded. "Of course. You can stay as long as you can." He smiled pulling some of her hair behind her ear. He pecked her lips and pulled away. "Let's eat before you go." He smiled going downstairs.

Areum nodded and looked at him once he went downstairs. She quickly washed her face and followed him down. She went to go and sit down at the island counter, watching him prepare some breakfast.

He finished cooking after a few minutes and plated everything on the table. He looked at her and pinched her cheek. "Come on. Let's eat." He smiled pulling her down from the counter then went to the table and sat down.

Areum followed him over to the kitchen and sat down. She poured herself a glass of water before eating and put it down. Taking a bite of the food, she looks looks up at him with wide eyes. "This is very good, Mingi" she said taking another bite.

He looked at her and smiled. "I know." He giggled. "Do you wanna hear a secret?" He asked sighing. "I've had this house for a long time. This was my hiding place when I wanted to get away from everything." He smiled.

Areum froze and waited a few seconds before putting her spoon down. "What" she said in confusion and looked around. "What do you mean everything? Does that include me?" she pouted.

"yes you are included." He said leaning forward. "But as you can see. Not anymore. Now you're part of me... Of this house." He smiled pinching her cheek.

Areum smiled and continued to eat. "School is going to be so boring now" she complained and glared at him. "I blame this all on you Song Mingi" she said while pointing at him.

"how do you think I feel?" He asked sighing. He took another bite of his food then placed the spoon down onto the plate and picked it up. He went to the kitchen and began washing the dishes.

Areum frowned and stood up to hug him from behind. "I know...I wasn't being serious" she said softly and peeked her head over to see his face. She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

He kissed her back and pulled away. "So you won't miss me? Is that what I have to understand?" He asked teasingly as he raised his eyebrows at her with a smirk.

She slapped his arm and let go of him. "Shut up!" she exclaimed and went over to the table to grab her dishes and place them into the sink. "I can't believe we're finally going to graduate soon," she grinned and looked up at the ceiling.

He gulped nervously and nodded. "R-right?" He asked then lowered his head ss he continued to wash the dishes. He finished a few minutes later and dried them.

Areum scrunched up her nose when she saw him get a bit nervous. "So what are you planning to do after graduation? I think I might help out my parents since they were going to set me up on an arranged marriage but then you showed up and they aren't going to anymore" she chuckled and looked up at him.

"me?" He asked and smiled at her. "Haven't I told you? I already told you that I'm the heir of my parents' company." He said going to the couch. He sat down and sighed lightly.

Areum followed him over to the couch and sat down on his lap. "I remember now, I can't have my parents company because I'm a girl" she let out a long sigh and leaned her head against him.

"that's some stupid shit." He mumbled looking at her as he leaned back on the couch and placed his hand on her back. "Your parents are from the past or something." He mumbled.

Areum nodded and frowned, "They are very, very old fashioned" she shook her head and shrugged. "But...it's not like I can do anything, I mean I still get their money" she scoffed and looked forward.

"okay. Now you just sound like a gold digger." He teased. He looked at her and laughed then leaned forward and kissed her lips softly.

Areum rolled her eyes and kissed him back for a bit longer. "Don't say that, you're making me seem like Hana" she looked down at him and poked his cheek.

"alright sorry. But Hana didn't sound like a gold digger. She IS a gold digger." He smirked and kissed her cheek. "There is a big, big difference between you two." He smiled and kissed her lips softly.

He hugged her back tightly and placed his chin lightly on her shoulder as he closed his eyes and sighed. 'will your parents really accept me when they find out the truth?or will you even accept?' he thought.

"Are you going to school today? I kind of just want to stay here with you all day" she sighed and felt him hug her tightly. "My chauffeur is not even here too, I should've fired him a while ago" she laughed and looked out the window.

"No.. not yet. I'm starting next week." He mumbled and pulled away. He smiled then looked away. "You can stay here. That would be nice." He smiled. "Since you're already late." He sighed.

Areum nodded and stood up from his lap. She stretched and put her hands on her hips. "I want to do something today...but I have no clothes to wear outside" she said looking down at herself.

He hummed in thought and frowned at her. "How about... You wash your dress and wear it? Then we can go to a department store and get you something." He smiled.

Areum had pursed lips and thought of the dress, thinking of the dress reminded her of what happened with the old man. "Fine, but if I wear that dress and something happens, don't do anything to anyone and let me handle it," she said with her arms crossed.