Now back to said plan I had woken up to.

I wasn't going to run away again, that's boring. No no.

I'm just going to go on a simple stroll.

"Help, HELP." I screamed, as I pounded on the locked bedroom door. I heard a voice and the jangle of the lock before I took a step away from the door.

Still screaming like a Banshee on crack. But the  crack was up my asshole.

The door slammed open and a man came in, he was the usual guard.  His shaved head and beard made him look quite intimidating.

(You best know I had to include Mr

(You best know I had to include Mr.Christian aka Daddy Grey. -AbigalKnightly)

"Where's the intruder?" He asked as he pushed me behind him, his gun raised and ready.

"The toilet." I screamed and he stiffened at my words. " there-there's a RAT."  I screamed and he lowered his gun.

He growled as he turned to look at me "Seriously?". Nodding he shook his heads

I crossed my arms as I said "I will continue to scream all night, unless you kill it." I say and I knew that would work. He was already infuriated by my special and charming personality.

"Fine." He growled as he stalked to the bathroom, me close up behind him.

I stood by the door as he went and opened the toilet. "There no-" he said but by the time he was looking at me I slammed the bathroom door closer and knocked the bookshelf in front of it. Speeding my way out the bedroom door. Closing it with a slam as well.

Serina you sly dog.

Skipping down the hallway I smile, my plan worked. I only really wanted to do it to see if it would work, and it did.

So good for me.

This hall had less doors, it was very secluded.
I think Lorenzo liked his privacy. It made me think back to when Marco told me that Lorenzo never brought woman to his room, never in his own bed.

A part of me wanted to know if that was true, and why he was so...concealed.

The shirt I was wearing ended just above my knee, the white shirt brushing against my skin and hanging off my shoulder as I skidded and skipped down the hallways, humming the song G.O.M.D or better known 'Get off my dick'