Chapter 7

(Y/N's POV)

Alastor and I returned home, after I thought I going back to the hotel.

As we walked through the door, I realized that he was still holding my hand firmly. I looked up at him, seeing his menacing smile, his flowing red and black hair. He made me nervous, but safe at the same time. It was something I couldn't understand at all... 

"What's wrong my dear?" His voice echoed through the empty halls.

I shook my head, coming back to focus after his voice snapped me out.

"N-nothing... I was just questioning a few things in my head..." I mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

Alastor stopped in his tracks, the door was already closed, and his shoes were taken off. I was walking forward but was halted by Alastors grip. I was quite startled by the sudden stop, that I ended up almost falling backwards. Alastor caught me in his arms as I lost my balance. I was tangled in his arms, and his glance was down at me.

"What is bothering you, my love." Alastors voice was gentle enough to soothe my nerves.

I looked away from him, my face turned a light shade of pink.

"I-it's nothing..." I mumbled once again.

Alastor looked at me with concerned eyes. His grip grew tighter around me, and he picked me up slightly. My feet couldn't reach the ground, I was hovering above the ground. Al then looked me directly in the eyes, I felt my mind burning. I began to sweat because I was in pain.

"W-what are y-you doing to m-me?!" I shrieked.

Alastors eyes were glowing red, my eyes couldn't seem to be moved away from his stare. It continued to burn, but soon it all ended... And I was out cold.

(Alastor's POV)

I watched as y/n's body went limp, she fell asleep.

What I did was read her thoughts, and erased her memory of things that weren't proper for my plan. She will be all mine, and mine alone.

I picked her up bridal style, then took her upstairs. I brought her to our room and laid her down. Putting the covers over top of her. She was finally at peace, and the memories that haunted her should be gone... Hopefully forever...

I laid next to her and brought her close to me, snuggling together. I played with her hair as her broken mind was being fixed. I know everything about her, every aspect of her human life, and her demon life... I know her preference for a lover, and her guilty pleasures. I know what she hates and what she cant resist. There is no way she can turn me down... Especially with her new mind.

My smile grew bigger and bigger the more I thought about this. I knew i had her now, and I would have her wrapped around my finger. No more trying to run away, my fawn, there's no escape now.

My eyes became heavy, and I fell asleep with y/n in my arms. I was happy like this, without the struggles. This wont be the first or the last time this will happen. She is mine.

(Time skip to the Morning)

I woke up, y/n still in my arms. My smile grew bigger. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Good morning Al" she mentioned.

Y/n place a kiss on my forehead. My face turned red, this is actually happening!

"Good morning my love" I replied to her, my voice still raspy from the night.

She giggled lightly before she shoved her head into my chest.

"You know how much I love your voice in the morning." She said muffled in my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, my smile couldn't get any bigger.

"Of course I know how much you love my voice." I replied.

She began unbuttoning my shirt I was wearing. She took the shirt and threw it on the ground. Her hands slowly brushed against my bare skin. Y/n licked up my stomach and chest, up to my neck. My face flushed with red, as she began kissing my neck. Kisses soon turned to hickies. I became a tad uncomfortable due to the fact that im not at all used to this. She began kissing up my face and to my ear, and whispered something in my ear.

"I could fuck you right now, if you want me to~~" y/n whispered.

My face turned red. I pushed her off of me. She looked at me, confused.

"I-I dont think that is necessary... Dear..." I choked up.

She looked at me, confused. She crawled back up to me.

"I thought you would've loved to do that?" She asked.

What have I done....

I change y/n, thinking it would be better this way... But having a mindless doll isnt as great as having the actual demon....

I thought to myself.

After a second of thinking, I felt something strange. Y/n was grinding on me, and it was strange. I grabbed ahold of her hips and turned her to face me. I looked her directly in the eyes and reversed all I did to her the day prior.

Y/n passed out, then my bedroom door got kicked open.

I froze in shock.

It was charlie and vaggie...