2: In My City

Next day...
10:00 a.m

Dave POV

Stepping out of the bathroom smelling good and fully dressed, I walked over to my nightstand grabbing my Rolex putting it on. We were staying at the Marriott Marquie hotel here in New York. I could have stayed with my parents in New Jersey but what about my niggas you know. We can't all fit on the King size bed I have at my parents house. This hotel penthouse suite is nice though, maybe I should get one.

Today we're back in Harlem. Still haven't seen a few people I wanted to see plus where else would we be besides Harlem?.

My phone binged causing me to look down on it, it was a text from Bully saying to meet them downstairs. Spraying  my Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille on my clothes I grabbed my stuff before leaving my suite closing the door behind me. 

___

We are now in the car on our way to Harlem and the car ride was filled with Pablo, Trix and Qauz talking about things that makes no sense. Then again they don't have much sense themselves, they're my niggas and all but damn they can be crackheads sometimes. 

"Listen the bitch done tried to eat my ass" Pablo semi yelled, "I had to back my ass up against the wall from her ass eating self, I'm like what the fuck did I get myself into bro" he added and the others laughed.

That's wild as hell.

"So why you ain't let her" Qauz asked.

"Bro fuck no, I don't wat nobody eating my ass ever, that's some gay shit" Pablo replied shaking his head aggresively.

"Your not bending over tho" Trix chimed in.

Um what?. I chuckled shaking my head.

"So how they gon reach the butthole to eat it then" Pablo questioned.

"Just sit out bro, like if she already sucking yo shit, just sit at the end of the couch or whatever and let her do her thing" Trix said shrugging like it's nothing.

"You sound like you got mad experience though" Pablo said making us laugh.

"I don't-- a lil bit" Trix said defending himself.

"Whatever you say man" Pablo replied, "It's still gay though and I'ma stand on that" he added.

"I once had a bitch eat my ass and I had to pay her like it ain't my ass and attached to my body" Trix said shaking his head in disappointment.

"W-what the fuck" Bully busted out laughing, "Are you serious" Pablo asked laughing.

"Bro I'm telling you" Trix said, "I had to give her two hunnid dollars" he added.

Qauz laughed, "That's what you get, I only like bitches who like sucking dick. What the fuck I look like paying two hunnid for my own ass" he said making us laugh. 

"Tell him yo" Shooter said laughing.

"Bitches will suck yo shit once your name holds weight, shit once you know a nigga who's name holds weight and your in the crew, them draws drop quick. Got me think I'm Trey Songz or something, call me Mr Panty Droppa" Qauz said making us laugh again, even harder this time.

"Yo I don't be fucking bitches no more. They start acting crazy after the pipe on some real shit, like I had a shawty stalking me for months, watching my every move and asking about me and shit. Bring my names to bitches and niggas I don't know" Pablo said, "I can't be out here making bitches crazy like that from the pipe" he added.

This nigga, I chuckled shaking my head.

"You acting like you got a whole wifey out here, let them bitches be crazy if they want too" Shooter said.

"See now, you tryna start something Shooter" Pablo laughed.

"Yo East" Pablo said from the front seat.

"Yo" I replied about to roll up a joint.

"You gotta teach me how to keep these hoes in checked or whatever it is that you do, it's like you don't attract the crazy ones or something" he said making me chuckle. 

"It's the NDA bro, get you some". It has been a lil minute for a nigga but I'm not exactly thinking about sex right now, Millie and I broke up again and I'm at a point where I just want to make more money and focus on other things. 

"Nigga pause, isn't that um--um shit" Trix said snapping his fingers point out the window. 

"Oh shit. Chasity" Qauz said with his fist to his mouth.

"Damn she still on this side" Bully said making the rest of us all look out the window.

"I guess she need another J-O-B cause fucking niggas ain't paying her at all" Trix said with   slight disgust on his face. 

Chasity was THAT girl back in the day, she did it with everyone without a care in the world. Not like she had to, she chose to her. Her family is well off and have money, they supported her financially until her parents found out about what she was doing and cut her off.

Bully laughed, "Yo she still have them mosquito ass titties" he said.

"I wasn't even looking" I busted out laughing looking out the window again. Yup she still has those small ass titties forreal. 

"She still ain't got no ass, it's been five goddamn years. She can't afford a BBL or something" Trix said making us laugh.

I shook my head looking over at Shooter who was winding down the window, "Yo Chasity" he yelled gaining Chasity's attention. 

"What is you doing my nigga, I guess your the one who's gonna drop Keisha Part 2 being stupid and all" Trix said and I lost it. This nigga is a clown.

Bully was practically out the bus window laughing his ass off, "Yo yall need to chill" he said shaking his head.

"Stop the bus Qauz, you don't see Bully trying to kill himself" Trix said laughing.

"Yo is we good here" Qauz asked about to park the charted Mercedes bus.

"Yea chuz, it's aight" Shooter said and I nod looking out the window scanning our surroundings.

We got out of the bus standing on the corner, my legs were cramping a little. It's either the bus seats are too close and of course I'm tall so or I'm getting old. I'm pretty sure it's me getting old though, nah.

"Man are you crazy calling to Chasity like that" I asked Shooter chuckling, "It was just a heat of the moment kinda thing yo" he said and we laughed.

"Shooter is crazy I keep telling yall" Triz said.

"Shooter" we heard a familiar voice, a voice I know well enough. Turning around stood there Chasity in a pink Juicy tracksuit that was super tight and a pair of white open toe faux fur fuzzy slippers. I could she her nipple piercings and all due to how tight her outfit was, is it not her size or something.

Speak of the devil and he shall arrive. 

"Oh, what's sup Chasity" Shooter said taken back a bit. I'm sure neither of us thought she be in front of us right now. Like who would hear a random person from a bus, call their name and go to see who it is.

"Long time no see" she replied before looking over at me, "East" she said. I nod my head in response not wanting to reply verbally, she knows I don't fuck with her.

 "You don't see nobody else, damn it's like that" Pablo said, "What of course" Chasity replied with a laugh, "Hi yall" she added.

"You look--good, how you been" Pablo said making me roll my eyes. This nigga.

"Good, I got kids and all now but still fine obviously" Chasity said flipping her hair over her shoulders. I mean she isn't ugly to begin with, she is pretty but too petite for my own liking. I like my women with ass, a lot of it.

"Yea we gotta go though, see you around" Shooter said trying to wrap up the conversation. "Sure, I can give you my number and we can maybe meet up" Chasity said clearly being thirsty.

"Not really needed, thanks though" Trix said and with that we turned around ready to go about our business.

"Wait a minute, what's your IG" I heard Pablo say making me shake my head.
"I don't wanna hear no complaining or none of that about crazy bitches" Trix said.

Shit neither do I.

_________________________________

(Shooter in MM)

[A/N: We're going to pretend he lives in Cali]