Chapter 15

Blink. Blink again. Why is he not leaving ?

"Meg" He repeated. Why does'nt he just leave?!?

"What is it ?" Fire blazed in his eyes , a sign that he was angry.

"Look , I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for hitting Liam , sorry for kissing you after that , sorry for the mean things I said , sorry for the insults , sorry for the whole ice-cream incident , sorry for flirting with Sophia , sorry for everything" He pleaded. Before his confession , I had'nt realized the number of things he had done to me. Although , I can't ignore the fact that all these things do not make a difference in my life. I feel like he actually means what he's saying and that he truly regrets what he did.

"Niall , you are making this difficult for me. First you say - I hate you , then - I like you and now - Please forgive me! I really do not know how or what to think. Oh and why are you here?!?" I turned to look through the bushes - Liam and Sophia were awkwardly staring at each other. I giggle a bit and then feel a strong hand on my back. I turn to see those blue eyes staring at me , only a bit softer than before. "Shh , I'm spying on my friends"

Liam and Sophia seem to be in a deep conversation and then suddenly Niall says - "Will you like to be my girlfriend?"

It was like a movie scene - everything was silent only a carnival theme song playing on low volume. I stared into his eyes he stared into mine , he looked at my lips and then we kissed. It was a short one , but only one thing was plying in my mind- Did I really like this blue eyed , sweet/mean neighbour?

___________________________________________________

Hello people of the Wattpad!

Its been about a 100 years since I've updated so there's a double update!!! yay!!!!

ily you guys and will talk to you in the next chapter!! :)