Chapter 7

Meg's POV

The blonde boy sat next to me , he was hugging his knees just the way I was. Niall decided to tell me a bit about his life and so far I had learned that his mom died when he was thirteen in a car accident and his dad passed away when he was in his senior year in high school , the Horan's were quite rich so his dad had left behind a lot of money for him. Right now Niall works in a painting shop and part time as a cake decorator in Harry's bakery.

"Aww , come here" I say opening my arms to hug him , he leaned in and gave me a tight hug. My hot tears were staining his white tee shirt , but he did not seem to mind.

The next one hour was spent on talking , watching television and showing me some of his brilliant paintings. "Wow , it's one and the party is still going on!"

"These party's seem to last forever" He says , with his signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Where's the rest room?"  I don't even wan't to imagine how I look right now. Eye liner spread across my face due to me tearing up , my clothes all scrunched up and my hair a naughty mess.

"Down the hall , third door to your right"

I followed the instructions and opened the door to the restroom , I was glad that it was'nt occupied. I take a tissue and dab it in the warm water , running from the tap, and remove every little line of the black liquid. I was happy with what I had done and walked down the stairs , I decided to home.

My alarm clock went off and I sighed getting out of bed , it was finally morning and I was looking forward to having Liam over for a lazy day.  I wen't into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal and milk. After that I took a shower and brush my teeth.

The door bell rings as I finished straightening the last section of my hair , I stand up and without looking through the peep hole , I open the door thinking its Liam. To my surprise it's the blonde and over tattooed boy  "Hi Miss Neighbour" He says , smiling.

"Hello , there Mr. Horan" I say and smile back. I feel like as the days pass we're getting more and more closer , as friends though.

"Looking for something ?" He says , that signature smirk showing up again. He removes a black object from his back pocket , it was my phone. How did he get it? As if he's reading my thoughts he answers

"You left it in my room yesterday"

"Ok thanks" I say grabbing it from his hands. We say bye and I shut the door , just as I turn to walk towards the living room , the door bell rings again. This time its Liam.

We sit on the sofa in the living room and Liam starts to select a movie , "What about The Fault In Our Stars?" I suggest.

"No , to romantic" He says

"Oh come on , please" I say while giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Ok love"

"Ok." We start the movie and it started off nicely everything was just fine , but when it came to the middle of the movie everything wen't downhill. I was full on tears and I could fell Liam's heavy gaze on me , "Why are you staring at me?" I ask , a hint of humor behind my voice.

"Your cute" He says and smiles shyly. Aww  Liam , he's such a cute guy. To my surprise he come's a bit closer to me and leans in , and I at the same time find myself leaning in. Suddenly everything that he had done to me comes flooding in my mind and I move back from the kiss. A questioning look takes over his features , which is quickly replaced by an embarrassed one. "I'm sorry" He says quietly

"I'm sorry too" I say equally embarrassed. We continue the movie and by the end he has dozed off  on the sofa , I quietly put a fuzzy blanket over him and off the television. I go into the kitchen and eat a bit of the pasta , that I had made for dinner for the two of us and keep some away for Liam if he wakes up. While I was clearing the kitchen , the door bell rings again. I check the time on my phone , while walking towards the door. It was the blue eyed boy again. "Hi Miss Neighbour" He says , that  smirk covering his mouth. I smile at him and stare at his white tee shirt , tattoos and piercings. Only now I realize how attractive he really is.

"Earth to Miss Neighbour" He chuckles.

"Shh...Liam's sleeping" as soon as the words leave my mouth , Naill's eyes scrunch up and an angry frown takes over his face.

"What is he doing here?" He asks , his voice rough and if I'm right his eyes indicate the emotions angry and a little bit of jealousy..?

"Shh....first of he's sleeping and second why are you here?" I ask , now getting irritated.

"I wanted something to eat , everything is over at home." He says , his voice now a whisper

"Okay , come in. I'll give you some pasta" I say letting him in and closing the front door.

Serving up a plate of heated pasta and a glass of orange juice , I sat across Niall watching him eat.

"That was wonderful , your an excellent cook! Thanks Meg"

"Wow , first time you said my name! Welcome by the way" I say delighted that he appreciates my cooking.

"Haha , yea miss neighbour". We say are bye's and I switch off all the lights and hop into bed , as soon as my head hit's the pillow I fall asleep.

_________________________________________________

Hello people

Thanks for the feedback in my previous chapter!

<3 you all

6 comment and votes for the next chappy!!

Byee , my honey sugar ice cream latte's :P :) <3

-Karamel :)