Chapter 14

The plan has to be excited today. Which means I need to take Sophia to the amusement park. I start getting ready , pick out my outfit and braid my hair.

Liam comes to pick us up at ten thirty so we have half an hour to kill in the car  so we play games like guess the song , truth or dare.

We reach at the entrance and we get our tickets to the roller coasters and other rides. I just can't wait for Liam to be alone with Sophia , so my plan would work. We go for our first ride , a roller coaster then we head to a toy story ride and then another roller coaster. "I'm hungry!" Sophia whines. Perfect!

"Let's go get some cotton candy!" I suggest and they agree. We reach the machine and get our candy. "I need to use the washroom. But you guys stay here , don't go anywhere" I say. They nod and I quickly slip into the bushes behind the cotton candy machine. I remove my pair of mini binoculars and start spying on them when a familiar voice speaks up behind me.

Evi's POV

It was eight in the evening when he rings the door bell. I welcome him with a soft kiss and hug , "How was your day ?" I ask my fiance.

"It was good dear , guess what! I got our flight tickets for next week , Friday!!"

"Oh my god! That's fantastic!!" I'm so thankful for a fiance like him. I just hope our marriage last's forever!

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter :(

Cliffhanger!! yay! :/ :)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I've written a short story - of my life (see what I did there!! ;) )- for @cloveirene1 (who this chapter is dedicated to). Most probably it will be updated by tomorrow. The book's name is "Funny Thing About Love" and my story's name is "Reunited on Paper" . If you wan't to write a chapter in that book the links will be in the description of the story. Hopefully you guys will read and support my story in that book :)

Bye , Love's! <3

-Karamel