"Can we talk?" He asked.

"No, I'm here with Luna," I said, trying to find an excuse; he isn't about to reuin my good mood.

"It's fine Ellie, see you tomorrow," Luna said before turning on her heel and walking in the opposite direction.

"Tomorrow?" Tom questioned, "You fly back tomorrow" 

"I was going to fly back tomorrow," I corrected.

"So what are you doing now?" He asked.

"I'm moving here if its any of your business," I said whilst continuing to walk towards the cafe.

"Wait what?!" He almost shouted.

"Me and Luna are sharing a house," I repeated.

"What about me and you ?" He asked.

"There is no me and you Tom, you've let me down too many times" I said honestly; but deep down it really hurt.

"Please give me one final chance, if I fail I fly back and you will never see me again" Tom said, seriously this time.

"I don't know Tom," I said; not wanting to give in.

He looked deep into my eyes, knowing that makes me weak at the knees.

"Fine, but one wrong move and you're gone," I warned.

"Thank you Ellie, I love you so much," He said.

"Yeah ok," I said.

"Don't you love me?" He asked.

I shot him a warning glance, he noticed and looked at the floor.

"Come back to my hotel and we will get some lunch," Tom said.

I just nodded, not having the energy to reply due to the busy morning I'd had.

After a long walk to Tom's hotel room and battling with photographers we made it into the lobby of the hotel room.

"There is two restraunts here, one that does a buffet or a carvery," Tom said.

"Carvery," I stated as Tom took my hand and lead me through several doors until we reached the restraunt.

"Two adult carvery's please," Tom ordered as the waitress sat us down at a table.

(A/N for anyone who isn't from England/ anywhere that don't have them a carvery is like a sunday dinner beef ect. But its like a buffet)

We sat down and waited until our plates were handed to us along with our drinks before we went to get out food.

I nodded at various foods that were added to my plate before sitting back down.

I had beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, cabbage and broccoli.

Tom had pork, boiled potatoes, apple sauce and carrots.

We both had a diet pepsi to drink.

After we had both eaten Tom decided we should go and see a movie to celebrate us being together again.

I knew Tom was trying his best but I didn't want him to change or not be himself in fear of loosing me and I hoped he knew that.

We got a taxi to the movies and when we arrived we ordered a large sweet popcorn and supersize cola before walking into screen 6.

We were watching Ted, I'd wanted to see this film for a while and being with Tom made it even better.

Tom did the fake yawn and placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Hehe," I giggled.

"I've missed your laugh," Tom whispered.

"I've missed you," I said as Tom placed a delicate kiss on my cheek.

As he turned to face the screen my cheek was tingling where his lips had been, I'd never felt that before!

The movie was great but most of the time I was sat thinking about how much had changed since I met Tom.

I was on the other side of the world, I was in love, I was happy and for once I was free to do whatever I pleased.

We walked out of the theare hand in hand and I was smiling to myself, I was truly happy.

"Ellie I need to ask you something," Tom said.

"Oh god," I muttered under my breath as he pulled out a box.

"Don't worry I'm not asking you to marry me," Tom said. "Its a promise ring," He added.

"A what?" I questioned.

"Its like a wedding ring but its saying that you are mine but we are too young to get married so you are promising yourself to me," He explained.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" He asked.

"Put it on then," I grinned.

"Is that a yes then?" He questioned.

I pulled him in and kissed him passionately.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked.

Tom nodded, ha I left him speachless.

"Come on, I'll walk you home,"  Tom said wilst taking hold of my hand again.

Hope you like this chapter, please vote and fan. Comment if you want me to continue, Stay beautiful xx