Unexpected

Before I start I just want to say thank you so so so much! I hit 200,000 reads, this is insane. Thank you so much for reading this and putting up with me for nearly 9 months now! Anyway, enjoy this chapter, not many left now x

Ellie's point of view

Me and Annie followed the woman, leaving around ten steps behind us, in case an quick escape was needed.

Annie held onto my hand for comfort, subconsciously, I put my hand out for Tom, before realising he wasn't there.

I regained my composure before walking once again.

The woman was leading us deeper and deeper into the jungle and my mind was telling me to turn around, yet I couldn't.

Finally, we reached where the woman wanted us to go, she had set up camp at a small clearing.

She was about to pick up a basket of her belongings when I heard a tree branch Russel.

Just then, Tom appeared, wearing a suit and white shirt, along with a black skinny tie.

One by one, my family and close friends emerged from behind the bushes.

Were my eyes deceiving me?

"Tom?" I questioned, wondering if he was real, or if my imagination had simply created him.

"Yes babe?" He asked.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Okay then, I've got some explaining to do, haven't I?" Tom asked, although his question didn't really need an answer.

I didn't answer, simply staring at him expectantly did the trick.

"Well, it started when we broke up the first time, I only did it because your Dad said that he would kick you out if we carried on going out.

I didn't want that to happen for you, so I ended it.

Then I heard that you had found someone else, which broke my heart.

So I won you back.

I was getting threatening text messages from your Dad every day.

But then, I wanted to ask for your hand in marriage, which meant talking to your Father.

I needed to talk to him alone, so the day at the airport, I cancelled our flight, and hired Annie, the actress.

Annie's Dad is a talent scout, for models, your appointment is on the 27th December by the way.

Anyway, so once Annie jumped out into the sea, I swam after her for a while, but I was picked up from this Island and flown via helicopter to your Dad's.

Your Dad accepted my proposition and agreed to our marriage.

Then, I flew everyone I could out here." Tom explained.

My heart melted.

"Tom, why didn't you just ask me to marry you, forget about Dad," I stated, glaring in Dad's direction, appalled.

"I'm very traditional Ellie, I wanted to have your Dad's blessing," Tom admitted.

I looked at the ground, smiling contently.

But once I looked up, I noticed Tom was on one knee before me.

A tear escaped my eye, this really didn't seem real.

Tom got up and wiped the tear away before kissing my tender lips softly.

He then got back into his kneeling position and looked me in the eye.